Welcome to Episode 4 of the Cancer Companion Podcast!
Many of you have told us how beneficial it is to hear about the cancer experiences of others. It’s nice to know you’re not the only one who has had to deal with the ups and downs of a cancer diagnosis.
It’s also helpful to hear about how different people have managed symptoms and side effects.
On this week’s episode:
- We speak with breast cancer patient and survivor Androulla Pieri. After going through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and now maintenance drug treatments, Androulla has lots of interesting insights to share.
- In fact, we loved speaking with Androulla so much that we’ve taken a segment of her interview and made it the entire focus of the podcast this week!
- Listen in if you want to know more about:
- Signs and symptoms of breast cancer
- Coping with surgery
- Managing chemotherapy & radiotherapy
- Recovery after cancer treatment
- The effects of cancer on your personal perspective
- We’ve written a comprehensive guide to chemotherapy. If you’re having chemo, or know someone who is, you won’t want to miss this!
We’d love to know what you think!
Email Kylie at email@example.com. Tweet us @LBWCancer. Join our Facebook page at facebook.com/livebetterwith.
And if you’re really keen, we’d love for you to leave us a voice message at: speakpipe.com/livebetterwith.
How do I listen?
Our audio show is a “podcast.” A podcast is similar to a radio show, with one key difference: you don’t have to tune in at a specific time to hear the episode. You can listen to it whenever and wherever you want. Just click the play button above on any device that you’d like to use to listen to the podcast, sit back and relax.