Live Better With 3 Roses and Bow Bamboo Hat (2 Pack)
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
About Live Better With 3 Roses and Bow Bamboo Hat (2 Pack)
Mix and match your style with one of each of our best selling Bamboo hats, in two complimentary colours!
- The Live Better With Bow hat features an elegant ruched style with subtle bow applique on one side
- The Live Better With 3 Roses Hat features an elegant ruched style with 3 subtle rose appliques on one side
- Simple, smart design - no need to learn complex headscarf tying techniques!
- Super soft material - non-irritating for sensitive scalp following chemo or radiation therapy
- Breathable and moisture-wicking - keeps your scalp cool and dry even in warmer weather
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal - natural properties in bamboo mean the skin is less prone to infection
- Made from 95% bamboo and 5% lycra for a soft, secure and comfortable fit
More about our Bow Bamboo Hat:
Just because you're going through hair loss, doesn't mean you've lost your personality - so we've created our own exclusive range of stunning, vibrant chemo headwear to help you feel confident and comfortable during and after treatment.
Made from super-soft, natural fabric, our bamboo cancer hats are the perfect alternative to the itchy scalp and overheating that you might experience when wearing wigs.
With naturally antibacterial properties and an incredibly soft texture, bamboo is our top recommended fabric for sensitive skin and scalp.
Why we recommend bamboo hats
Bamboo is one of our favourite products here at Live Better With. You just can't beat bamboo material when you're going through cancer treatment - we think it's a bit of a miracle material.
- Bamboo fabric helps with temperature control - the breathable material keeps your head cool in hot weather, but insulates you when you need a little extra warmth.
- Bamboo hats are moisture-wicking, like some fitness clothing - they draw moisture away from your scalp, keeping your skin fresh and dry for longer.
- Bamboo fibres are naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, so your bamboo headwear stays fresher for longer, and your scalp is less prone to infection.
- Perhaps most importantly, we recommend bamboo hats because they're incredibly soft to the touch. If your scalp is sensitive and you're going through hair loss after chemo, radiation or surgery, you deserve a little extra luxury.
Customers often buy together
These hats are so comfortable! Love the fabric, very soft and stretchy so they don't feel too tight on my head and amazingly they don't itch like so many of my other hats!