Evaux EvoNail Nail Repair Solution
Moisturises and strengthens nails damaged by cancer treatment.
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
- How to use
About Evaux EvoNail Nail Repair Solution
Nail damage is a very common side effect of chemotherapy, leaving your fingernails and toenails brittle, ridged, soft or painfully split. EvoNail restorative nail treatment can help to reconstruct the nail, prevent further damage and encourage healthy regrowth.
- Moisturises, nourishes and strengthens the nail deep down in the nail structure
- Forms a transparent, hydrophilic silicone film over dehydrated nails to help restore nail keratin
- Alcohol-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free formula - safe for even the most sensitive, damaged skin and nails
- With UVA/UVB filter that restores the damaged nail’s capacity to protect itself against the sun’s rays
This invisible, odourless product is quickly absorbed into the nail structure and does not require filing or the use of solvent for its removal. If you do wish to remove the solution from your nails, using a specialised product such as EvoNail Ultra Gentle Nail Cleanser.
What is Evaux hyperthermal spring water?
Each product in the Evaux range is infused with the unique properties of Evaux natural thermal spring water. Sourced in the small French spa town of Evaux Les Bains, the spring water is one of the softest waters in France, helping to maintain your skin’s natural neutral pH levels.
Each drop of Evaux water naturally contains an exceptional mineral combination of silicon, lithium and manganese, providing the water with its anti-irritant, purifying and restorative properties - ideal for hypersensitive skin damaged by chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgeries.
The natural minerals in Evaux can help to:
- heal the epidermis
- hydrate dermal collagen
- reduce pain and inflammation
- restore the skin's hydrolipidic barrier
- lock in moisture
- encourage keratin production
- support a natural pH balance
- prevent itching and irritation
How can Evaux help people living with cancer?
In 2007, Dr Géraldine Reynaert, a dermatologist in the oncology department at La Timone Hospital, trialled the use of Evaux products with some of her chemotherapy and radiotherapy patients. The results were far better than she had hoped, and together with the Evaux lab team, she helped to revise and expand the product range to specifically support people going through cancer treatments.
The Evaux range now encompasses a wide range of products to help people going through chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery side effects, including a non-greasy soothing gel cream for radiotherapy burns, a restorative hydrophilic varnish for nail toxicity, and a purifying mouthwash for dry mouth and ulcers.
What are the ingredients of EvoNail Nail Repair Solution?
EVAUX thermal spring water (Evaux Aqua), Water (Aqua), Polyacrylate -16, Sodium Benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Piroctone olamine.
How do I use EvoNail Nail Repair Solution?
- Apply twice a day - morning and evening.
- Make sure your nails are clean, dry and free of make-up.
- Shake bottle before use.
- Remove the lid with its application brush.
- Apply the product to the surface of the nail, the surrounding skin and the underside of the nail extension.
- Allow to dry for 3 minutes.
- Do not apply nail polish on top.
- Remove with soapy lukewarm water, or more easily with EvoNail Cleanser.
Bought this for my sister to use while going through chemotherapy... worked better than expected... even her doctor wanted to learn more about the product... highly recommended...