Amir Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier89 people have chosen this
An inability to catch your breath often occurs for people undergoing palliative care. This Amir Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier can help to combat this feeling of breathlessness. The humidifier adds moisture to the air which can help with breathing, as dry air can irritate the nose, throat and mouth as well as cause dry skin. When essential oil is added to the humidifier, it diffuses it throughout the room.
The diffusion of aromatherapy oils can aid reduction of anxiety and help you to relax which aids breathing. This product has an auto shut off feature when water runs low to stop damage to it and ensure it can be used time and time again.
- More humid air is easier to breath in
- Diffusion of aromatherpay oils helps to reduce anxiety and promote stress
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?"I love this product! Using different essential oils in it helps in different ways as well as making the room smell nice. Ive used eucalyptus when we have had colds, citronella to keep gnats and mosquitoes at bay, lavender for a peaceful sleep and lemon for for a refreshing smell. Great for calming my nerves."
How do I use it?
1. Material: Upper parts PP
2. Capacity of water tank: About 100ML
3. Noise Level: less than 35 dB
4. Input power: AC100-240V 50/60HZ
5. Most advanced ultrasonic technology: 2.4MHZ
6. Working time:4-5 hour
7. Dimensions: Hight approx 15cm, Base width approx 12cm
8. Please note, this product is fitted with a 3-pin UK plug
1 x Aroma Diffuser
1 x Charger Adaptor
1 x measuring cup for filling water
1 x User Manual Note
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!