Amoena Frances Non-Wired Front Closure Bra
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
I bought this bra to wear after my recent reconstruction. It is very comfortable and easy to fasten/unfasten. It gives support without being restrictive.
- Size Guide
About Amoena Frances Non-Wired Front Closure Bra
Many women find it difficult to get a comfortable night's sleep after a mastectomy operation. The Amoena Frances Non-Wired Bra is a wonderfully soft and supple front closing bra that provides comfort and light support either during the day or at night. Made with 90% cotton and 10% elastane this bra is suitable for wear immediately post surgery and offers soothing comfort to sensitive skin. Available in White, Nude and Black
- Ultra-soft cotton fabric makes it suitable for sensitive skin
- Front-fastening hook and eye for ease of use and support
- Designed with bilateral pockets
- First, measure yourself underneath the bust line, all the way round - this is measurement A.
- Next, measure round your chest, over the fullest part of your remaining breast - this is measurement B.
- Find your measurement A in the chart - the number below it is your band size.
- Next, staying in the column that has your band size in it, move down until you find your measurement B. The letter to the left of the correct row will tell you your cup size.
- My measurement A is 32", and measurement B is 38".
- Row A tells me that my measurement A means my band size is 36.
- Looking down the column, I find my measurement B (38").
- I look across to the left to find that I am on row C - so my cup size is C.
- This means my Amoena bra size is 36C.
Please note: we're sorry these instructions are a bit complicated! Amoena are very careful to make sure they get you the most comfortable, long-lasting fit they possibly can, so their sizing is designed to be very accurate. However, if you do receive your Amoena bra and the fit isn't right, you can easily return it to us.
If you're unsure about your size or having trouble calculating it, please don't hesitate to give us a call on our customer service number, and we can help you find the right size.
I got this bra after my recent mastectomy and reconstruction on my left side. I was very sore the day I received it so when I tried it on, I almost cried as it was sooooo comfortable! And with front fastening, it makes this bra very easy to get on/off. Just the right level of support too. Wonderful!
I love the comfort. I love the softness of the material.. I love the fit. This was an excellent choice for me.