Amoena Jasmin Non-Wired Soft Bra
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
The Jasmin Bra is very pretty and fits me perfectly. The centre front is a little higher than other styles and covers my operation site well. I would really like it if more styles could be cut like this one because then I would have more choice.
- Size Guide
About Amoena Jasmin Non-Wired Soft Bra
One of Amoena's most popular and longest serving bras, the Jasmin is made from stretch lace cotton to provide cooling comfort. With pretty lace cups and camisole-style straps it is ideal if you are looking for a lighter weight bra. Designed with a higher cut cleavage and an elasticated edge to the upper cup this bra gives a close, secure fit to the chest wall.
- Its high cotton content makes this bra incredibly soft
- Elasticated cups and high cut cleavage provide comfortable security
- Bilateral pockets
- First, measure yourself underneath the bust line, all the way round - this is measurement A.
- Next, measure round your chest, over the fullest part of your remaining breast - this is measurement B.
- Find your measurement A in the chart - the number below it is your band size.
- Next, staying in the column that has your band size in it, move down until you find your measurement B. The letter to the left of the correct row will tell you your cup size.
- My measurement A is 32", and measurement B is 38".
- Row A tells me that my measurement A means my band size is 36.
- Looking down the column, I find my measurement B (38").
- I look across to the left to find that I am on row C - so my cup size is C.
- This means my Amoena bra size is 36C.
Please note: we're sorry these instructions are a bit complicated! Amoena are very careful to make sure they get you the most comfortable, long-lasting fit they possibly can, so their sizing is designed to be very accurate. However, if you do receive your Amoena bra and the fit isn't right, you can easily return it to us.
If you're unsure about your size or having trouble calculating it, please don't hesitate to give us a call on our customer service number, and we can help you find the right size.
I've been looking for a well fitting, comfortable, pretty bra for a few months, I've tried on many in the shops and was getting rather despondent: few brands make sizes below 34! Having gone through a double mastectomy and reconstruction it is a bit upsetting to find there are no bras that fit my slightly altered figure. Anyway, I took the plunge (excuse the pun!) and tried the internet. I came across this site and ordered the Jasmine. It arrived this morning and it fits!!! Hurrah!!! As the previous person said: It is a fuller style and covers the site nicely. I warmly recommend it.