Amoena Patricia Light Compression Bra
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
"This bra has definitely helped with my lymphoedema. Great customer service and speedy delivery." - Cheryl, Live Better With community member.
- Size Guide
About Amoena Patricia Light Compression Bra
The Amoena Patricia Compression Bra is specially designed to help minimise swelling and lymphedema after breast surgery, and the front opening zip makes it far easier to put on and take off than conventional back-fastening bras.
Amoena Patricia Light Compression Bra at a glance:
- Helps reduce swelling, lymphedema and skin irritation after breast surgery
- Super soft, brushed fabric that wicks moisture away from the body
- Breathable material helps to prevent overheating
- Zip front fastening for easy dressing without twisting or stretching tender underarms and chest
- Extra hook and eye fastenings inside front for optional additional security
- Pockets for breast moulds if you want to use them
- Comfortable cushioned VELCRO straps, for gentle support and easy undressing
Many doctors advise wearing a compression vest after you've had breast surgery - to provide extra support, reduce movement of tissue or implants, and reduce the risk of swelling and lymphedema.
The Amoena Patricia Compression Bra provides gentle support and high coverage, and is suitable for wear immediately after surgery, as well as in the first few weeks of recovery.
Designed with a front opening zip that allows for ease of dressing and a hook and eye interior to provide additional security, the Amoena Patricia Compression bra is made from a brushed, plush fabric that helps to wick away moisture and regulate body temperature.
With over 40 years' experience of supporting women through their breast cancer journeys, Amoena are world experts in breast forms and post-mastectomy lingerie.
Amoena was the first company to develop realistic silicone breast forms for women, and have been dedicated to helping women feel confident after breast surgery ever since.
With expertise from healthcare professionals and thousands of breast cancer survivors, Amoena provide comfortable, practical, and beautiful lingerie for every step of the journey - putting women first, from diagnosis to recovery and beyond.
- First, measure yourself underneath the bust line, all the way round - this is measurement A.
- Next, measure round your chest, over the fullest part of your remaining breast - this is measurement B.
- Find your measurement A in the chart - the number below it is your band size.
- Next, staying in the column that has your band size in it, move down until you find your measurement B. The letter to the left of the correct row will tell you your cup size.
- My measurement A is 32", and measurement B is 38".
- Row A tells me that my measurement A means my band size is 36.
- Looking down the column, I find my measurement B (38").
- I look across to the left to find that I am on row C - so my cup size is C.
- This means my Amoena bra size is 36C.
Please note: we're sorry these instructions are a bit complicated! Amoena are very careful to make sure they get you the most comfortable, long-lasting fit they possibly can, so their sizing is designed to be very accurate. However, if you do receive your Amoena bra and the fit isn't right, you can easily return it to us.
If you're unsure about your size or having trouble calculating it, please don't hesitate to give us a call on our customer service number, and we can help you find the right size.
Customers often buy together
The bra has definitely helped with my lymphoedema. Great customer service and speedy delivery.
Customers also bought