Amoena Sarah Front Fastening Soft Bra
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
Absolute gem, fits every time and I know I will look good as well. Good confidence booster!!
- Size Guide
About Amoena Sarah Front Fastening Soft Bra
Many doctors advise wearing a compression vest after breast surgery to provide extra support, reduce movement of shifting of tissue or implants, protect and reduce irritation aginst sensitive scar tissue and reduce the risk of Lymphoedema. The Amoena Sarah Compression Bra provides high coverage and more support than many post surgery bras. The bra has a double layer front and high cotton content making it suitable for very sensitive skin. Its front fastening hook and eye system make it easy to dress and the broad velcro adjustable straps give easy access to the post area and make adjustment super simple. Available in White and Black.
- Double layer front with high cotton content
- Flap in the centre of the back allows secure attachment of compression belt
- Moulded cups and flat seams throughout to reduce irritation
- Soft elastic underband designed not to roll up
- First, measure yourself underneath the bust line, all the way round - this is measurement A.
- Next, measure round your chest, over the fullest part of your remaining breast - this is measurement B.
- Find your measurement A in the chart - the number below it is your band size.
- Next, staying in the column that has your band size in it, move down until you find your measurement B. The letter to the left of the correct row will tell you your cup size.
- My measurement A is 32", and measurement B is 38".
- Row A tells me that my measurement A means my band size is 36.
- Looking down the column, I find my measurement B (38").
- I look across to the left to find that I am on row C - so my cup size is C.
- This means my Amoena bra size is 36C.
Please note: we're sorry these instructions are a bit complicated! Amoena are very careful to make sure they get you the most comfortable, long-lasting fit they possibly can, so their sizing is designed to be very accurate. However, if you do receive your Amoena bra and the fit isn't right, you can easily return it to us.
If you're unsure about your size or having trouble calculating it, please don't hesitate to give us a call on our customer service number, and we can help you find the right size.
I wasn't sure what size my new implant reconstructed breasts would be like after double mastectomy. This bra comes in S/M/L/XL rather than in cup sizes, has flexibility both in front fastening and shoulders to accommodate swelling after surgery, and is super comfortable and supportive. Highly recommended!
Great support and really like that the straps allowed me to open the bra easily