Amoena Theraport Post Surgery Bra
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
- How to use
- Size Guide
About Amoena Theraport Post Surgery Bra
The Theraport bra has been specifically designed for wear post recovery of any type of breast surgery, or during and post radiotherapy (both external and internal beam). It has an easy to use Velcro front closure and is seamfree and wire free. It also has the added benefit of Velcro hook-and-look straps for extra comfort.
- Fabric can be cut on sides to accommodate drains
- Seam free and wireless
- Velcro front closure and straps
- Soft cotton pockets to fit breast forms
How do I use it?
Slip over head carefully and adjust straps to meet comfort and support levels
- First, measure yourself underneath the bust line, all the way round - this is measurement A.
- Next, measure round your chest, over the fullest part of your remaining breast - this is measurement B.
- Find your measurement A in the chart - the number below it is your band size.
- Next, staying in the column that has your band size in it, move down until you find your measurement B. The letter to the left of the correct row will tell you your cup size.
- My measurement A is 32", and measurement B is 38".
- Row A tells me that my measurement A means my band size is 36.
- Looking down the column, I find my measurement B (38").
- I look across to the left to find that I am on row C - so my cup size is C.
- This means my Amoena bra size is 36C.
Please note: we're sorry these instructions are a bit complicated! Amoena are very careful to make sure they get you the most comfortable, long-lasting fit they possibly can, so their sizing is designed to be very accurate. However, if you do receive your Amoena bra and the fit isn't right, you can easily return it to us.
If you're unsure about your size or having trouble calculating it, please don't hesitate to give us a call on our customer service number, and we can help you find the right size.
The fit is perfect & so comfy. My surgeon & physiotherapists were very impressed & asked for details of the site to enable them to signpost other patients to the site.
The cotton content makes the bra very soft and comfortable to wear. Only slight disappointment is that the shoulder straps which Velcro together, do not stay neatly under each other. This results in the Velcro bit underneath always sticking out one side or the other so you never achieve a smooth, neat shoulder strap line as shown on the picture.