Bamboo Bra - White
This product is currently not in stock for your country.
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
Rest and recover from your mastectomy in comfort with the Live Better With Bamboo Bra! Designed to soothe your body during tender post-surgery days, we’re confident that the Bamboo Bra will also become your daily go-to!
The Bamboo Bra has been specially designed to provide support without straining, pressing, or applying unwanted pressure to the body. Made with 95% bamboo fabric and a slight touch of elastane for structure, the Bamboo Bra is completely underwire-free and fits securely without sacrificing comfort.
Bamboo fabric is breathable and extremely soft, making it the perfect choice for clothing that sits directly against the skin. Bamboo is also naturally hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and moisture-wicking; all the qualities you need as your body recovers from surgery.
Because the Bamboo Bra was designed with mastectomy in mind, we’ve chosen an easy front-zip opening so you can avoid straining around your back and fiddling with fasteners. The easy front-zip access makes this bra perfect for hospital check-ups and surgery recovery. We’ve also built in pockets for prostheses or padding. Each pocket contains three openings so that you can position your material conveniently, adding or taking away padding as it suits your style and needs.
Feminine and chic, we’ve added a little soft lace detail to the front of the bra, so that you don’t have to make a decision between style and comfort.
- Chic, comfortable mastectomy bra complete with easy-access prosthesis pockets
- Convenient front-zip opening with gentle fabric layer to keep the metal of the zipper away from your skin
- Small lace detail for a feminine touch
- Wide shoulder straps to take pressure off of your chest (although the straps are by no means clunky - in fact, they’re slimmer than most mastectomy bras we’ve seen!)
- Comes in 2 classic colours: white and black
- Made with extremely soft bamboo-elastane fabric for a perfect fit
- Eco-friendly, hypoallergenic and antibacterial bamboo fabric fibres protect without irritating sensitive skin
- Bamboo fabric is highly breathable, moisture-wicking and odour-reducing so you’ll stay dry and confident all day long
- Perfect for post-surgery recovery, or day-to-day wear
- Small - A-B, 30-32
- Medium - B-C, 32-34
- Large - C-D, 36-38
Timelessly classic and comfortable, our Live Better With Bamboo Bras will leave you feeling secure and confident as you head about your day.
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?
This bra is comfy and breathable - perfect for recovering around the house and for wearing out and about once you're feeling better!
What are the ingredients?
How do I use it?
Simply slip over your shoulders and zip up in the front to wear. You can adjust the length of shoulder straps to achieve a better fit.
To insert prostheses or padding, simply unzip the bra and lay it flat surface with the inside portion of the fabric facing you. Find the prostheses pockets on both sides of the inner fabric. Each one has 3 openings (2 at the bottom, and 1 at the top). Bend the prostheses to fit into the pockets and allow them to expand naturally. You can use the remaining pocket openings to adjust the prostheses as necessary.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!