Bow Bamboo Hat - Pink
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
I wish all my clothes were made out of bamboo! The fabric is ridiculously soft, but still keeps it shape and does not slide off my newly-shaved head.
- How to use
About Bow Bamboo Hat - Pink
We know how important headwear can be during cancer treatment, which is why we've selected for comfort and quality instead of relying on itchy fabric blends. The Bow hat is made with 95% bamboo with a touch of elastane which gives a luxurious, super soft feel with a natural fit. Bamboo is an excellent organic fabric choice for hats for cancer patients; it is very soft and also quick to absorb moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable. Bamboo hats can be worn all year round as they keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
We’ve made these hats specifically for hair loss wearers and they are a perfect for a comfortable alternative to wigs. They're ideal for extra sensitive scalps because they don't itch or have harsh areas that can irritate a bald head. A feminine and oh so stylish design, they’re easy to wear and can be put on in seconds - no faffing around with ties or loops.
- Offers UV protection by cutting out 98% of harmful UV rays
- A stylish bow design dresses up this lightweight hat for flirty casual wear
- Available in 5 colours
- Our bamboo hats are hypoallergenic. The eco-friendly bamboo fibres do not irritate the skin. Gentler than many man-made fibres. Bamboo is a natural solution for you if you are experiencing irritated or sensitive skin from chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- The fabric is also antibacterial. This unique antibacterial quality is due to an antimicrobial bio-agent called “bamboo kun” which is found naturally in the fibre. This kun makes bamboo a naturally antibacterial, antifungal and odour resistant fibre, through multiple washings.
Luxurious and feminine, our Live Better With bamboo hats will leave you feeling covered and confident as you head about your day!
This beautiful hat is made from 95% bamboo and 5% elastane.
How do I use it?
- Hand wash cold
- Tumble dry on low setting or lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach
- Iron on a low heat
Love these bamboo hats and have 5 now and whenever I wear them I get compliments about them. I usually find a scarf with one of the colours of the hat in it and wind it round the hat while I am wearing it twice finishing with a tiny knot at the top. I find when you are out this helps secure the hat on. Makes you feel good during a difficult time.