Basics Bamboo Hat - Bow
About Basics Bamboo Hat - Bow
Bamboo cancer hats are the perfect alternative to the itchy scalp and overheating that you might experience when wearing wigs. With naturally antibacterial properties and an incredibly soft texture, bamboo is our top recommended fabric for sensitive skin and scalp.
Why we recommend bamboo hats
Bamboo is one of our favourite products here at Live Better With. You just can't beat bamboo material when you're going through cancer treatment - we think it's a bit of a miracle material.
- Bamboo fabric helps with temperature control - the breathable material keeps your head cool in hot weather, but insulates you when you need a little extra warmth.
- Bamboo hats are moisture-wicking, like some fitness clothing - they draw moisture away from your scalp, keeping your skin fresh and dry for longer.
- Bamboo fibres are naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, so your bamboo headwear stays fresher for longer, and your scalp is less prone to infection.
- Perhaps most importantly, we recommend bamboo hats because they're incredibly soft to the touch. If your scalp is sensitive and you're going through hair loss after chemo, radiation or surgery, you deserve a little extra luxury.
Why we love the Bamboo Hat - 3 Roses:
- Super soft material - non-irritating for sensitive scalp following chemo or radiation therapy
- Breathable and moisture-wicking - keeps your scalp cool and dry even in warmer weather
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal - natural properties in bamboo mean the skin is less prone to infection
- Simple, smart design - no need to learn complex headscarf tying techniques!
- Made from 95% bamboo and 5% lycra for a soft, secure and comfortable fit
Covers hair loss covered well.