Can't Sleep with Cancer Kit19 people have chosen this
Stress and anxiety can often lead to many sleepless nights. Additionally, some cancer treatments may make it very difficult to sleep, such as hormone therapies causing hot flashes and sweating.
The products in this bundle are specially handpicked to help you relax and get a good natural nights’ sleep.
- The Badger Sleep Balm is a dreamy and rich night balm with precious oils to calm, encourage, cheer and relax. It does not make you sleepy, instead the sophisticated blend of essential oils helps quiet your thoughts and clear your mind, then you fall asleep naturally.
- The Aqua Oleum Lavender Essential Oil has the ability to eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect the scalp and skin, enhance blood circulation and treat respiratory problems. It is also widely used to tackle insomnia.
- The Bio-Ears Earplugs help you block out any unwanted noises to get into a deeper sleep.
- The Can’t Sleep Colouring Book has specially designed patterns that will help you relax and clear your mind before sleep.
- The Bach Rescue Remedy is a natural night dropper that helps you clear your mind and get a more energising sleep.
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?"A wonderfully relaxing way to spend my evening until I fall asleep whilst my partner sleeps."
What are the ingredients?
Badger Sleep Balm: *Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *ricinus communis (castor) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), essential oils of *citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot), *lavandula angustifolia (lavender), *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary verbenone), *zingiber officinale (ginger), *abies balsamea (balsam fir) and co2 extract of zingiber officinale (ginger). * = Certified organic.
Aqua Oleum Lavender Essential Oil: 100% lavender essential oil
Bach Rescue Remedy: Glycerine, Water, Flower essences: Helianthemum nummularium, Clematis vitalba, Impatiens glandulifera, Prunus cerasifera, Ornithogalum umbellatum (RESCUE®) and Aesculus hippocastanum.
How do I use it?
Badger Sleep Balm: Just rub a little balm under nose, on lips, on temples or other pulse points. The aroma calms and relaxes, allowing for a peaceful transition into sleep.
Aqua Oleum Lavender Essential Oil: Essential oils enter the body primarily in three ways—applied to the skin, inhaled, or ingested. Within each of these, there are many different kinds of application methods. For example, you can apply essential oils topically using compresses, sprays, baths, or massaging them into the skin. Please consult your medical support team on the best option for you.
Bach Rescue Remedy: Put 4 drops directly on the tongue or add 4 drops to water and sip at intervals. Keep out of reach of children. Do not store above 25°C.
Customer Reviews19 people have chosen this
I practically live on these things, since discovering last year that there was a name for my condition (misophonia) I started using these and found them much better compared to foam ones which never stay in my ears. Admittedly they can be a bit tricky to get in to your ear and form a complete seal at first but it's something that you perfect with practice. Once they're in it's a bit like being underwater and you can't really hear anything.
Fortunately I don't have cancer. However, I do have trouble sleeping. This is brilliant. I am out for the count within minutes.
Definitely works, and tastes nice! Not very STRONG, but works gently. Gives me a good night's sleep. Nice mild alternative to Melatonin or sleep aids.
I love this colouring book. At first I felt a bit silly ordering this because I thought people would think it was childish but it's actually really relaxing and I can spend hours at a time colouring in. The designs are good and the end results look great. Would fully recommend!