June Sale 2018
Special offer: 10% Off iBeani E-Reader/Tablet Cushion
Congratulations On Completing Your Radiotherapy Card
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
It is so nice to write a real card with pen and paper instead of just sending an email. Celebrating small moments helps people to keep their spirits up.
About Congratulations On Completing Your Radiotherapy Card
The Congratulations on Completing Your Radiotherapy! card is a bright and cheerful way to congratulate friends or loved ones who have reached this special cancer milestone. The simple, heartfelt message on this card is encouraging and celebratory - because what’s a better cause for celebration than reaching the end of radiotherapy?!
This brand is known for its lovely range of humorous cancer cards, but this note is a simple, friendly way to congratulate and support your friends and loved ones.
- Card is blank on the inside so you can craft a personal message
- Original, hand-made design
- Heartfelt message with bright, fun type
- Perfect alongside a gift, or on its own
Check out our whole range of cards for someone going through cancer:
- Cards is printed on 350gsm bright white unlaminated card and comes with a manilla kraft envelope
- Card is A6 dimension when folded
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!