Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel - 15g
Reduce the appearance scars while relieving itching and discomfort with Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel.
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
My scar after surgery became keloid, so I searched for something to help as it was painful and unsightly. I came across this product, read the reviews and ordered it. I noticed a difference in just 3 days, and after 2 weeks my scar was flat, smooth and there was no discomfort. It even worked on some of my old scars that looked unsightly but not keloid.
- How to use
About Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel - 15g
Dermatix is a doctor-recommended silicone gel which effectively reduces scarring. It's been clinically tested and proven to soften, flatten and smooth both new and existing scars, and relieve the itching and discomfort associated with them.
Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel at a glance:
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Fades redness or darkness
- Relieves skin tightness, itching, and discomfort
- Suitable for use on new, old and keloid scars
- Transparent and self-drying
- Can be applied on all skin types including the face, joints and flexures
Many people have surgery as part of their cancer treatment, which can leave scars that are unsightly or uncomfortable. Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel is a topical silicone gel that has been clinically proven to help soften, smooth and reduce the appearance of scars from surgery, acne, burns and other sources.
Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel is transparent, self-drying and maintains the skin's moisture balance to help reduce uncomfortable tightness, itching, or pain associated with scars.
Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel also helps with the management of scarred skin surfaces resulting from surgery, burns, and other injuries. It's suitable for use on adults and children.
Unlike other scar gels, Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel is easily applied to all areas of your skin, including the face, joints, and flexures. It dries rapidly once applied to form a flexible invisible "sheet".
What are the ingredients of Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel?
Polysiloxane, Silicon Dioxide
How do I use Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel?
Applying Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel:
- The gel should be applied in a very thin layer to the affected area twice daily following the instructions below:
- Clean the area to be treated with mild soap and water, pat dry
- Gently spread a very thin coat over the affected site.
- Allow to air dry for 4-5 minutes before covering with clothing or makeup (Please be aware that Dermatix may stain clothing if it is not completely dry)
- If Dermatix has not dried within 4-5 minutes you have used too much, remove the excess and allow the drying process to continue.
How long should I use Dermatix Scar Gel?
- The recommended minimum duration of use is 2 months
- Further benefits may result from extended use.
- Dermatix must not be used on broken skin, open or fresh wounds, or on mucous membranes
- Be careful if applying Dermatix around your eyelids to avoid contact with the eye
- Dermatix should not be applied over antibiotic skin preparations or other skin treatments or products
Customers often buy together
Very gud product stopped the itching. However very expensive an unaffordable to buy all the time when living on benefits.
So far I'm really happy with the results. I will definitely repurchase it in the future. I have loads of acne scars but after I started using this gel my skin looks and feels much better!!
Reduces redness and flattens scar. Delighted with results.
Quick delivery can’t yet say outcome of product but hopefully scars will reduce
Have been using for a week and can already see improvement.
Excellent product which speeds up scar healing. Easy to apply. No staining, gel format.
Early days of using, but I can see some improvement. I'm happy so far.
Excellent really pleased with the results after just 2 weeks I can see a real difference.
Very useful indeed, I just discovered but I'm glad that I did it,I'll buy another one when I finish it because it gives good results I can see