Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel - 15g225 people have chosen this
Many people have surgery as part of their cancer treatment, which can leave scars. Dermatix is a doctor-recommended silicone gel which effectively reduces scarring. It's been clinically tested and proven to soften, flatten and smooth scars, and relieve the itching and discomfort associated with them.
Dermatix Scar Gel is a topical silicone gel that is transparent, self-drying and maintains the skin's moisture balance. Dermatix also aids the management of scarred skin surfaces resulting from surgery, burns, and other injuries. The gel is easily applied to all areas of the skin, including the face, joints, and flexures, and dries rapidly to form an invisible "sheet".
Key benefits of Dermatix Scar Gel:
- Transparent and self-drying
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Fades red or dark scars.
- Relieves the itching and discomfort of scars.
- Unlike other scar treatments, Dermatix can be applied to all areas of the skin, including the face, joints, and flexures
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?"My scar after surgery became keloid, so I searched for something to help as it was painful and unsightly. I came across this product, read the reviews and ordered it. I noticed a difference in just 3 days, and after 2 weeks my scar was flat, smooth and there was no discomfort. It even worked on some of my old scars that looked unsightly but not keloid."
What are the ingredients of Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel?
Polysiloxane, silicon dioxide
How do I use Dermatix Silicone Scar Gel?
- Dermatix must not be used on broken skin.
- Be careful if applying Dermatix around your eyelids to avoid contact with the eye
- The gel should be applied in a very thin layer to the affected area twice daily following the instructions below:
- Clean the area to be treated with mild soap and water, pat dry
- Gently spread a very thin coat over the affected site.
- Allow to air dry for 4-5 minutes before covering with clothing or makeup (Please be aware that Dermatix may stain clothing if it is not completely dry)
- If Dermatix has not dried within 4-5 minutes you have used too much, remove the excess and allow the drying process to continue.
- The recommended minimum duration of use is 2 months
- Further benefits may result from extended use.
Customer Reviews225 people have chosen this
Excellent really pleased with the results after just 2 weeks I can see a real difference.
Very useful indeed, I just discovered but I'm glad that I did it,I'll buy another one when I finish it because it gives good results I can see