Durable Lightweight Walking Sticks from Switch Sticks
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
The Switch Sticks are an award winning range of stylish walking aids that keep people moving and looking good. They are tough, durable, lightweight, and foldable, make them easy to carry. Their adjustable height makes them the perfect fit for most people. Written about in the Financial Times, Sunday Telegraph and You on Sunday – they are seen as the latest revolution in mobility products.
- 32”-37” adjustable in 1” increments - designed to suit most heights (80cm-92.5cm in 2.5cm increments)
- Co-ordinating, colourful, comfortable wood handle with option to add ergonomically shaped left or right handed tops
- Switch Sticks weight-bear to 18 stone/120kg
- Safe & secure with CE certification and British Laboratory testing
- Supplied with a smart, water resistant carry bag and co-ordinating wrist strap
- Delivered in a stylish box, ideal for a gift or simply a treat!
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?
"I bought I Switch Stick for my husband for the period after his surgery. He loves it! It is so useful and so stylish as well!"
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!