Duronic BL3 with Blend & Go Blender5 people found this helpful
This blender is great for cancer patients before, during and after treatment. It is an ideal tool to make the nutritious smoothies and vegetable mixes.
- The Duronic BL3 blender is the perfect solution for you to take out a fresh drink with the flavours you like everyday to your places of work, study, gym or even in the home.
- Designed to increase blending control with a push down operation so you can easily decide which consistency your drink turns out to be. With an efficient and powerful motor you can easily crush ice and make a smooth textured drink.
- You get 2 X 600ml BPA free bottle: 1 X Clear bottle with white lid & 1 X Green bottle with white lid. BPA free means the bottle can be used again and again without the water being contaminated as the plastic is made of a special non toxic material. You can also get hold of extra bottles 600ml or even 400ml for the kids. Different colours available - sold seperately
- The blender comes with a white or stainless steel base so you can choose a model that best suits your kitchen. It is so easy to use and clean, you will realise the benefits of this machine instantly
- Dishwasher safe parts (except motor unit).
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?"I found that the best way to consume my healthy morning breakfast was with a delicious green smoothie!"
How do I use it?
Use in combination with a good cancer cookbook or a smoothie / juicing guide.
Customer Reviews5 people found this helpful
Great product, Just beware that if you use this for protein shakes the bottles are a bit too thin and you will have to be careful as it is just marginally wider than the scoop.
Easy to use and a space saving option. Bottles are extremely sturdy, they can be used in the dishwasher and with boiling water, no fear of them melting or reshaping. Good piece of kit!
Great item, blends quickly and to perfection. Really impressed especially for the price!
hat a great product. Did exactly what we wanted. I am sure it is the identical to the Jason Vale product at a 1/4 of the price. No leakage. Quite and I have done, soup, ice smoothies, blended etc. All perfect and a great price as well.
Nice little unit, at a great price point. It's got my kids consuming so much fruit and milk it's been hard to keep supplies in stock. Like the function of being able to pulse it just by pressing down, handy when using frozen fruit and ice.So far (one month) it seems to standing up well to several uses per day.