EA AromaCare - Aromatherapy 6 Essential Oils Gift Set
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
Aromatherapy helped me in several different things. When I had nausea, with stress, insomnia and every muscle tensions. I am big fan now!
- How to use
About EA AromaCare - Aromatherapy 6 Essential Oils Gift Set
Aromatherapy can be used to tackle several side effects of cancer and treatment. It is widely used in relaxation and stress relief, as well as to tackle nausea and insomnia.
This beautiful set of 6 essential oils makes a wonderful gift and its oils tackle several different side effects:
- Lavender: has the ability to eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect the scalp and skin, enhance blood circulation and treat respiratory problems. Is widely used to tackle insomnia
- Peppermint: has the ability to treat indigestion, respiratory problems, headache, nausea, fever, stomach and bowel spasms, as well as for pain relief.
- Bergamot: properties as a deodorant, vulnerary, vermifuge, antibiotic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, sedative, analgesic, antidepressant, disinfectant, febrifuge, cicatrisant, and digestive substance. Is widely used for relaxation to tackle depression and insomnia.
- Tea Tree: properties as an antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, cicatrisant, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, stimulant and sudorific substance.
- Eucalyptus: properties include anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulating, and other medicinal qualities.
- Lemon Grass: properties as an analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, galactogogue, insecticidal, nervine, sedative and tonic substance.
100 % essential oil
How do I use it?
Essential oils enter the body primarily in three ways—applied to the skin, inhaled, or ingested. Within each of these, there are many different kinds of application methods. For example, you can apply essential oils topically using compresses, sprays, baths, or massaging them into the skin. Please consult your medical support team on the best option for you.
Well where do i start - i was hoping the real product looked the same as the images and hey presto it was even better! i love the packaging, design and value for money overall. They smell genuine and look great would definately recommend to buy these, very impressed! At first i was hesitant to buy because I've been disappointed with other products on the market but these were impressive to say the least.