Evaux EvoMucy Moisturising Mouth Wash
Instantly soothes and moistens damaged gums and dry mouth caused by cancer treatment.
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
EvoMucy Moisturising Mouth Wash is a simple, daily solution to the dry mouth, stinging gums and ulcers that can occur as a side effect of many cancer treatments.
- Paraben-free solution purifies, decongests and softens painful skin, gums and mucous membranes
- With less than 1% alcohol - less aggressive than other mouthwashes
- Contains Evaux spring water with natural silicon - protects and encourages regeneration of irritated skin
In clinical trials, EvoMucy Moisturising Mouth Wash soothed irritation in 100% of users, and significantly reduced redness of the gums. Users described:
- soothing of gum irritation (100% of users)
- a 70% reduction in stinging
- a 80% reduction in burning
What is Evaux hyperthermal spring water?
Each product in the Evaux range is infused with the unique properties of Evaux natural thermal spring water. Sourced in the small French spa town of Evaux Les Bains, the spring water is one of the softest waters in France, helping to maintain your skin’s natural neutral pH levels.
Each drop of Evaux water naturally contains an exceptional mineral combination of silicon, lithium and manganese, providing the water with its anti-irritant, purifying and restorative properties - ideal for hypersensitive skin damaged by chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgeries.
The natural minerals in Evaux can help to:
- heal the epidermis
- hydrate dermal collagen
- reduce pain and inflammation
- restore the skin's hydrolipidic barrier
- lock in moisture
- encourage keratin production
- support a natural pH balance
- prevent itching and irritation
How can Evaux help people living with cancer?
In 2007, Dr Géraldine Reynaert, a dermatologist in the oncology department at La Timone Hospital, trialled the use of Evaux products with some of her chemotherapy and radiotherapy patients. The results were far better than she had hoped, and together with the Evaux lab team, she helped to revise and expand the product range to specifically support people going through cancer treatments.
The Evaux range now encompasses a wide range of products to help people going through chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery side effects, including a non-greasy soothing gel cream for radiotherapy burns, a restorative hydrophilic varnish for nail toxicity, and a purifying mouthwash for dry mouth and ulcers.
What are the ingredients of EvoMucy Moisturising Mouth Wash?
Evaux thermal spring water (Evaux Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium citrate, Poloxamer 407, Gluconolactone, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate, Sodium saccharin, Disodium phosphate, Calcium gluconate, Aroma, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Alcohol, Limonene.
How do I use EvoMucy Moisturising Mouth Wash?
- Use after each meal and whenever necessary throughout the day.
- Rinse your mouth for 30 seconds with a capful of mouthwash.
- Do not swallow.
For more targeted relief of smaller areas of dryness and discomfort, try EvoMucy Mouth Spray.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!