Evaux EvoNail Ultra-Gentle Nail Cleanser
Removes EvoNail Repair and other hydrophilic nail varnishes without harsh soap or solvents.
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
- How to use
About Evaux EvoNail Ultra-Gentle Nail Cleanser
EvoNail Ultra-Gentle Nail Cleanser is a gentle, lightly foaming solution that removes hydrophilic nail solutions such as EvoNail Repair Solution, without damaging the already fragile nails and cuticles.
- Solvent-free formula - doesn't attack or dehydrate your nails and cuticles like standard varnish removers
- Helps to maintain the moisture balance of your nail and nail bed
- Soap-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free - especially suitable for hypersensitive skin and nails following cancer treatment
What is Evaux hyperthermal spring water?
Each product in the Evaux range is infused with the unique properties of Evaux natural thermal spring water. Sourced in the small French spa town of Evaux Les Bains, the spring water is one of the softest waters in France, helping to maintain your skin’s natural neutral pH levels.
Each drop of Evaux water naturally contains an exceptional mineral combination of silicon, lithium and manganese, providing the water with its anti-irritant, purifying and restorative properties - ideal for hypersensitive skin damaged by chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgeries.
The natural minerals in Evaux can help to:
- heal the epidermis
- hydrate dermal collagen
- reduce pain and inflammation
- restore the skin's hydrolipidic barrier
- lock in moisture
- encourage keratin production
- support a natural pH balance
- prevent itching and irritation
How can Evaux help people living with cancer?
In 2007, Dr Géraldine Reynaert, a dermatologist in the oncology department at La Timone Hospital, trialled the use of Evaux products with some of her chemotherapy and radiotherapy patients. The results were far better than she had hoped, and together with the Evaux lab team, she helped to revise and expand the product range to specifically support people going through cancer treatments.
The Evaux range now encompasses a wide range of products to help people going through chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery side effects, including a non-greasy soothing gel cream for radiotherapy burns, a restorative hydrophilic varnish for nail toxicity, and a purifying mouthwash for dry mouth and ulcers.
What are the ingredients of EvoNail Ultra-Gentle Nail Cleanser?
Evaux thermal spring water (Evaux Aqua), Water (Aqua), Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Chlorphenesin, Perfume (fragrance).
How do I use EvoNail Ultra-Gentle Nail Cleanser?
- Moisten a cotton pad with EvoNail Cleanser.
- Apply to the affected nails and surrounding area with the moistened cotton pad.
- Gently rub the nails, reapplying EvoNail Cleanser if necessary.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Do not use on standard nail varnish (non hydrophilic).
This treatment seems to be helping my nails. During my first few rounds of chemo (Taxol), I noticed my cuticles starting to discolor with blood spots. I started applying this solution every morning and night and my nails have gotten a bit better (and stopped getting worse). I'm not sure if it will save my nails over the long run, but it does seem to be helping to delay any further deterioration. It's easy to apply, and my nails feel stronger.