Feeling Sick Kit - Tailored For Those Undergoing Chemo or Radiotherapy78 people have chosen this
Around 70-80% of cancer patients suffer nausea or bouts of vomiting. There are many potential reasons, from chemo or radiation, other non-chemo drugs, or the cancer itself. Sometimes it might be a consequence of other side effects, like bowel issues or impaired balance, or from infections. In addition to the treatment recommended by your medical team you use certain natural products to help reduce those side-effects.
- The Queasy Drops are specially designed as an all-natural way to soothe the stomach. They are formulated using the essential oils from delicious, all natural sources.
- The Sea-Band Wristbands are clinically proven to reduce nausea and vomiting symptoms.
- The Ginger Gins Chews are a very spicy chew that will remove any other taste from your mouth. Additionally, it will help reduce any nausea effects as well.
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?"I've always loved the taste of ginger sweets and now to stop feeling nauseous I have an excuse to munch on them."
What are the ingredients?
Queasy Drops: Brown rice syrup, evaporated cane juice, citric acid, natural flavors (made with essential oils) & natural colors. Sugar Free. Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts.
Ginger Gins Chews: Ginger (8%), cane sugar, tapioca starch.
How do I use it?
Queasy Drops: For oral consumption only. Allow to dissolve in mouth. Do not chew.
Ginger Gins Chews: Eat when desired or add a few pieces to hot water to make a pleasant drink.
Sea-Band Wristbands: To ensure your Sea-Bands work properly, please follow the instructions below to position your wristbands correctly.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective.
- Sea-Band is suitable for adults and children.
Customer Reviews78 people have chosen this
My daughter-in-law sent me 3 boxes as gifts. It was a very kind thought. I used them during my chemo and they certainly helped me. I had one box left at end of treatment and I gave it to another woman who was having chemo. I didn't know about your website at that point.
Excellent for anyone going through chemotherapy where nausea or bad taste in the mouth is a problem. They taste good and somehow also manage to relieve nausea on those bad days.
I love ginger. If you don't like the fiery taste of ginger these are NOT for you. However, if you do enjoy a ginger beer or gingerbread, you'll love these. I got these to help with pregnancy nausea and they certainly do! I find one is quite big, so I bite it in half and suck on it for a while. It is very soft, chewy, and easily melts in your mouth releasing the potent medicinal properties of ginger into your belly: easing nausea. This brand also sells a ginger hard candy which is very nice, but not as strong, so I much prefer these. Only bit of advice is don't eat too many or you may tire of the flavour - especially if you associate it with feeling sick.
Not only for travel sickness, The bands give great relief to Chemotherapy patients, It stops the sickness, and nausea. I strongly recommend Chemo patients, purchase these, before their treatment starts.