Feeling Sick Kit
Tailored For Those Feeling Nauseous From Chemo or Radiotherapy
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
Nausea and vomiting are a common and unpleasant side effect of cancer treatment – often continuing for some days after treatment and impacting your daily life.
- The Queasy Drops are specially designed as a natural way to soothe the stomach and can help you to manage nausea caused by cancer treatment. Developed by healthcare professionals, Queasy Drops are a handy, sugar-free way to stop any nausea you might experience.
- The award-winning Sea-Band Wristbands are clinically proven to reduce nausea and vomiting symptoms. The wristbands operate by applying pressure on the Nei Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud.
- Gin Gins Ginger Chews are a natural, stimulating delicious way to help fend off nausea.
Around 70-80% of cancer patients suffer nausea or bouts of vomiting. There are many potential reasons for the sickness including chemotherapy or radiation, other non-chemo drugs, or the cancer itself. Sometimes it might be a consequence of other side effects, like bowel issues or impaired balance, or from infections. In addition to the treatment recommended by your medical team, you use certain natural products to help reduce those side-effects.
Customers often buy together
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?
I've always loved the taste of ginger sweets and now to stop feeling nauseous I have an excuse to munch on them.
What are the ingredients?
Queasy Drops: Brown rice syrup, evaporated cane juice, citric acid, natural flavors (made with essential oils) & natural colors. Sugar Free. Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts.
Ginger Gins Chews: Ginger (8%), cane sugar, tapioca starch.
How do I use it?
Queasy Drops: For oral consumption only. Allow to dissolve in the mouth. Do not chew.
Ginger Gins Chews: Eat when desired or add a few pieces to hot water to make a pleasant drink.
Sea-Band Wristbands: To ensure your Sea-Bands work properly, please follow the instructions below to position your wristbands correctly.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective.
- Sea-Band is suitable for adults and children.
What a relief
My daughter-in-law gifted me this a long with a very warm beanie hat for my bald head. I can't explain just how much the Feeling Sick Kit by Live Better With has helped me! If chemo is making you sick, try these!!
They actually helped me with my sickness.
My daughter-in-law sent me 3 boxes as gifts. It was a very kind thought. I used them during my chemo and they certainly helped me. I had one box left at end of treatment and I gave it to another woman who was having chemo. I didn't know about your website at that point.
Queasy Drops - Excellent for getting me through chemo
Excellent for anyone going through chemotherapy where nausea or bad taste in the mouth is a problem. They taste good and somehow also manage to relieve nausea on those bad days.
I love ginger. If you don't like the fiery taste of ginger these are NOT for you. However, if you do enjoy a ginger beer or gingerbread, you'll love these. I got these to help with pregnancy nausea and they certainly do! I find one is quite big, so I bite it in half and suck on it for a while. It is very soft, chewy, and easily melts in your mouth releasing the potent medicinal properties of ginger into your belly: easing nausea. This brand also sells a ginger hard candy which is very nice, but not as strong, so I much prefer these. Only bit of advice is don't eat too many or you may tire of the flavour - especially if you associate it with feeling sick.
Not only for travel sickness, The bands give great relief to Chemotherapy patients, It stops the sickness, and nausea. I strongly recommend Chemo patients, purchase these, before their treatment starts.