Flexible Jar and Bottle Opener
This product is currently not in stock for your country.
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
"When I was post-op I found it very hard to open cans, jars, bottles etc. My husband got me a jar opener and a one-handed can opener. Both helped a lot."
About Flexible Jar and Bottle Opener
Fatigue and muscle pain are common side-effects of cancer treatment. This jar opener is specially designed for people with limited hand strength.
- Large, comfortable handles, great for people with limited hand strength
- Contoured handles distribute pressure evenly
- Snap-button locks firmly to keep can opener in place
- Releases with press of a button
- Oversize knob turns easily
This is a great item it's just what I've been waiting for, it's soooo easy now
yes it was very usefull as I have no grip ,opening jars and bottles was easier