Tints of Nature Hydrate Treatment 140ml
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
- How to use
- Product FAQs
About Tints of Nature Hydrate Treatment 140ml
After or during treatment for cancer, you may find that your hair isn’t feeling its best. Dry or brittle hair along with a sensitive scalp are common side effects, so why not give your hair a little extra TLC?
The intensively nourishing Hydrate Treatment by Tints of Nature uses a unique blend of natural and organic ingredients to help revive your hair and leave it feeling softer, healthier and glossier.
- Developed with natural and organic ingredients - sweet almond oil, chamomile and wheat proteins work harmoniously to repair and restore dry, heat damaged hair.
- Free from parabens, SLS (sulphates) and drying or colour stripping salts to care for your hair as gently as possible.
- Repairing - helps to repair your hair from continued colouration, heat styling and UV damage.
- Colour safe - the unique, colour safe formula naturally nourishes and moisturises hair from the inside out, so your hair is left feeling and looking beautifully soft and healthy.
- Vegan-friendly - a luxurious vegan-friendly and cruelty-free treatment that gives your hair all the TLC it needs!
- Made using efficient, energy saving and low carbon manufacturing methods.
- All packaging is recyclable and where possible is made from already recycled materials.
It’s common for hair and skin to feel dryer, duller and more sensitive during or after cancer treatment. To help your hair get back its lustre, Tints of Nature Hydrate uses a blend of natural and organic ingredients that are gentle on your hair and skin.
Sweet almond oil, chamomile and wheat proteins work in harmony to repair and restore hair that has suffered heat damage from styling, UV rays and regular colour treatments. The unique formula naturally nourishes and moisturises hair from the inside out, so your hair is left feeling and looking beautifully soft and healthy. It’s a perfect treatment for before and after colouring.
Many other conditioning treatments can irritate the scalp and skin, and further dry hair out. Tints of Nature Hydrate is free from parabens, SLS (sulphates) and colour stripping salts to ensure it makes your hair look and feel great, but is also gentle on sensitive skin. Unlike some products, it won’t build up on your hair making it look dull. The more you use it, the better your hair will look and feel.
All products by Tints of Nature are created with the environment in mind, are cruelty-free and have never been tested on animals. The packaging is also recyclable or made from recyclable materials. The formulas are developed using efficient, carbon saving manufacturing methods.
Aqua, Glycol Stearate, **Propanediol, Behentrimonium Chloride, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, **Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyquaternium-37, †Parfum, *Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid.
How to use
- Wash your hair with Tints of Nature Hydrate Shampoo, work into a creamy lather and rinse.
- Towel dry your hair and apply 4-8 pumps of Hydrate Treatment from root to tips.
- Comb through your hair.
- Relax for 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner.
- Rinse and blow dry.
Is Tints of Nature Hydrate Treatment suitable for someone going through cancer treatment or recovery?
Yes - Tints of Nature always recommends consulting with your doctor before use. After or during cancer treatment, the scalp and skin can be more sensitive to irritants. Because Tints of Nature Hydrate treatment uses a blend of natural and organic ingredients, it’s more gentle on sensitive skin and hair and so, less likely to cause irritation.
For more information on Tints of Nature hair care during and after cancer treatment, please find a downloadable guide below:
Is Tints of Nature Hydrate Treatment suitable for coloured hair?
Yes. The formula is perfect for preparing hair before colouring, or continued care of the hair after the colouring process.
Is Tints of Nature Hydrate Treatment suitable for white or grey hair?
Yes. When the hair loses its colour it can feel dryer and more fragile. Tints of Nature Hydrate can help bring moisture back to grey or white hair, making it feel softer and more manageable.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!