It's The Little Things
It’s the Little Things gift box from Blesng is a wonderful gift for someone going through cancer treatment.
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
About It's The Little Things
It’s the Little Things is a wonderful gift for someone going through cancer treatment.
It’s the Little Things contains:
- Kiki Health Coconut Oil (Small 200ml) - Extracted from organic coconuts, Coconut Oil is ideal for cooking with and can also be used to moisturise skin and hair.
- Kiki Health Magnesium Spray - Magnesium helps keep your nervous system healthy, reduces tiredness and promotes rest.
- CanPlan - CanPlan is a one-of-a-kind planner designed to assist cancer patients and caregivers with the daily battles of cancer.
- Laputa Jewellery Headscarf - a stylish headscarf to help with hair loss.
It's the Little Things in detail:
Kiki Health Coconut Oil: This coconut oil is extracted from organically grown coconuts and cold pressed to preserve its superb qualities and purity whilst maintaining the rich, fresh coconut taste and aroma. Coconut oil is ideal for cooking with as the molecules are stable enough to withstand heat without becoming oxidised, and at the same time retaining a pleasant coconut flavour and aroma. Coconut oil can also be used as an effective beauty aid for hair and skin.
Kiki Health Magnesium Spray: This saturated solution of Genuine ZechsteinTM magnesium chloride is applied directly to the skin and is absorbed by the cells, increasing the body’s magnesium levels as well as supplying magnesium directly to any area of concern. Magnesium helps to reduce tiredness and promotes rest, aids healthy muscle, helps to maintain healthy teeth and bones and helps to regulate the body's electrolyte balance.
CanPlan: CanPlan is a one-of-a-kind planner designed to assist cancer patients and caregivers with the daily battles of cancer, by providing words of encouragement, reminders for positive living, and a tracking method to monitor the illness from beginning to end. It is an all-in-one tool for patients and caregivers to take control of their cancer.
Inside the planner:
- Undated daily tracker (90 days)
- Undated monthly calendars & reviews (12 months)
- Inspirational quotes and interactive positivity exercises
- Appointment trackers (16 pages)
- Suggested questions for your doctor
- Blank pages for your thoughts & reflections
- Diet, lifestyle and side effect tips from cancer survivors
- Resources and support for patients & caregivers
- Medical expense log
Laputa Jewellery Headscarf: Cancer and its treatments, especially chemotherapy, has a reputation for causing hair loss. Hair loss has been found to be one of the most distressing side effects of chemo. Wearing a headscarf can boost your confidence while having chemo.
I bought this for my good friend and she loved it. It looks so nice and artisan, the Canplan is so useful, and the other bits look lovely.