Glamorous ostomy swimwear with integrated pouch support, from UK brand Vanilla Blush
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
Finally swimwear and lingerie for an ostomy that actually fits a 'young at heart' woman's lifestyle. I'm 39 and have had my ileostomy for 20 years and have searched for decent and bathing suits constantly!
- How to use
About Ostomy Swimsuit
Ostomy swimwear never looked so fabulous! A classic "old Hollywood' style vintage swimsuit, with a discreet inner pouch to support your ostomy bag.
- Internal pocket runs from let to right, accommodating every ostomy appliance
- Halter-neck ties in an elegant bow at the back for adjustable chest support
- Cut lower on the leg to flatter all body shapes and sizes
What is the Ostomy Swimsuit made from?
The Ostomy Swimsuit is made from 80% polyamide, 20% elastane.
Find out more about the story behind Vanilla Blush in this short video:
How to position your bag in the swimsuit
- Step into your swimsuit
- Place your ostomy appliance in the integrated pocket that runs from left to right
- Make sure your appliance is angled towards your inner leg
- Pull the swimsuit up and over your shoulders
Living with an ostomy
If you're new to living with an ostomy, check out our free guide to Stoma Care.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!