Prickly Pear Seed Oil
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
About Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Prickly Pear Seed Oil, also known as Barbary Fig or Cactus Seed Oil is well known for its protective, hydrating and nourishing properties, making it excellent at moisturising skin and preventing wrinkles. This oil from The Body Source is 100% pure and organic and is exceptionally rich in Vitamin E, Sterols and Fatty Acids.
Prickly Pear Seed Oil in detail:
- 100% Pure and Organic – Cold pressed in Morocco and beautifully bottled in a dark amber glass bottle with pipette dropper.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil contains larger amounts of Vitamin E (Tocopherols) and Linoleic Acid than Argan Oil whilst being a lighter oil. This makes it perfect for absorbing into the skin.
- Vitamin E if a powerful antioxidant, it is anti-ageing and helps to repair and protect the skin against free radicals. Linoleic Acid moisturises dry skin, it smooths fine lines and wrinkles whilst remaining a powerful antioxidant.
- 300kg of cactus fruit is required to produce a single 30ml bottle of The Body Source Prickly Pear Seed Oil. This is why it is so incredibly rich in nutrients.
- Our fairly traded organic Prickly Pear Oil is ethically sourced in Morocco.
- Not Tested on Animals.
Love the dropper as you only need a little bit. Very moisturising and feels lovely when you put it on
Lovely smell and absorbs very quickly! Feels moisturising but not sure about wrinkle reduction yet.