Purepotions Skin Salvation Intensive Moisturising Ointment
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
Winner of the 2017 Green Parent Award in the Bath and Body – Body Cream/Balm category
The Skin Salvation Intensive Moisturising Ointment deeply nourishes and rehydrates dry and irritated skin, which can be one of the side effects of cancer treatment. For skin that needs an extra surge of moisture, this intensely hydrating salve is packed with natural ingredients that protect the skin while keeping it supple and hydrated.
- Fragrance and preservative free
- 100% natural
- Gentle formula won't irritate sensitive skin
Customers often buy together
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?
Fantastic product, eased my skin irritation and inflammation immediately, highly recommend!
What are the ingredients?
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil* Cera Alba (Beeswax) Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil* Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil* Aqua (Water), Alcohol (from tinctures) Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract
How do I use it?
Directions for use:
- We recommend doing a patch test on an unaffected area before use. Apply a small amount of moisturiser to an unaffected area, and leave for 24 hours before applying further.
- This product can be applied liberally to any part of the body as often as needed, suitable to be applied thickly before bed and left on overnight.
- Apply in the direction of the hair follicles to limit further skin irritations.
- Safe for use on babies and children. Can be safely applied to any area of the body, including face, hands and scalp.
Absolutely amazing, outstanding and fantastic. I have been using it on my very dry face, lips and hands. I love it.
Quick and instant relief
This product is fantastic! It helped soothe my dry skin over a matter of days.