Queasy Pops - Various Flavours
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
"I found these lollies really handy when I was having chemo. They're great for nausea on those bad days."
- How to use
About Queasy Pops - Various Flavours
Queasy Pops are an all-natural way to soothe the stomach, and they're formulated using essential oils from delicious, natural sources. Queasy Pops are perfect for calming nausea and other side effects of cancer treatment.
Queasy Pops at a glance:
- Queasy Pops help to ease bad taste in the mouth, queasiness, and nausea
- Easy and discreet; can be put in your bag, pocket, or purse and taken with you throughout the day
- Lolly means that you can remove the pop from your mouth should you need to sip water or take a break
- Available in a variety of delicious flavours
- Made using natural essential oils and ingredients
Several cancer treatments can cause nausea, bad tastes, and queasiness. Queasy Pops act via aromatherapy and taste receptors to inhibit negative tastes and calm the tummy, providing a soothing and calming sensation. Queasy Pops can also alleviate dry mouth and provide quick calories. Developed by healthcare professionals.
Queasy Drops are also available if you prefer a non-lolly form of candy.
What are the ingredients of Queasy Pops?
Dried cane syrup, corn syrup,citric acid, natural flavors (made with essential oils) and natural colors
How do I take Queasy Pops?
Allow to dissolve in mouth. Do not chew.
For oral consumption only.
Customers often buy together
I don't like being on boats because I get boat sick 😷