Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
Regaine for Men contains Minoxidil, which is the only clinically proven non-prescription treatment used to stimulate hair growth.
- How to use
About Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam
Hair loss is a common side effect of cancer treatment. Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam can help to address this problem and re-stimulate hair growth. Regaine for Men contains Minoxidil - the only non-prescription treatment clinically proven to treat hair loss. Results are visible after 16 weeks.
- Contains 50mg/g of the active ingredient Minoxidil, which helps to stimulate hair growth by increasing blood flow to hair follicles.
- Foam is easy to use and can be sprayed directly onto hands for easy application to the scalp.
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 50mg/g
Other ingredients: Ethanol Anydrous, Purified Water, Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Glycerol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Propane, Butane, Isobutane, Nitrogen.
How do I use it?
- Dry scalp thoroughly before use.
- Apply a 1g dose (equivalent volume of half a capful) onto your hand and massage onto the scalp twice daily (with a 12-hour interval in-between).
- Always wash your hands and any other areas that have come into contact with Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam after use.
- For men aged 18 to 49 years
Do not exceed more than 2g in one day, and do not use more than twice a day. Exceeding the recommended dose can cause negative side effects, and will not grow hair more quickly.
Does exactly what it says it will do. I've been using it now for 2 months without any side effects