June Sale 2018
Special offer: 10% Off iBeani E-Reader/Tablet Cushion
Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
Regaine for Men contains Minoxidil, which is the only clinically proven non-prescription treatment used to stimulate hair growth.
- How to use
About Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam
Hair loss is a common side effect of cancer treatment. Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam can help to address this problem and re-stimulate hair growth. Regaine for Men contains Minoxidil - the only non-prescription treatment clinically proven to treat hair loss. Results are visible after 16 weeks.
- Contains 50mg/g of the active ingredient Minoxidil, which helps to stimulate hair growth by increasing blood flow to hair follicles.
- Foam is easy to use and can be sprayed directly onto hands for easy application to the scalp.
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 50mg/g
Other ingredients: Ethanol Anydrous, Purified Water, Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Glycerol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Propane, Butane, Isobutane, Nitrogen.
How do I use it?
- Dry scalp thoroughly before use.
- Apply a 1g dose (equivalent volume of half a capful) onto your hand and massage onto the scalp twice daily (with a 12-hour interval in-between).
- Always wash your hands and any other areas that have come into contact with Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam after use.
Do not exceed more than 2g in one day, and do not use more than twice a day. Exceeding the recommended dose can cause negative side effects, and will not grow hair more quickly.
Does exactly what it says it will do. I've been using it now for 2 months without any side effects