Regaine Regular Strength For Women 60ml
This product is currently not in stock for your country.
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
For many women an unfortunate side effect of chemotherapy treatment is hair loss. Regaine for Women contains the active ingredient Minoxidil which is the only clinically proven active agent applied directly to the scalp to help treat thinning hair. Minoxidil has undergoe rigorous medical testing for safety and effectiveness and results are visible after 16 weeks.
- Contains a 20g/ml of the active ingredient Minoxidi - the only clinically proven treatment applied directly to the scalp to treat women's thinning hair
- Product Applicator is included to make application easy
Please consult your doctor or oncology nurse before using.
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?
Regaine contains the active ingredient Minoxidil which is the only clinically proven treatment applied directly to the scalp to treat women's thinning hair
What are the ingredients?
Active Ingedient = Minoxidil
Other Ingredients include: Ethanol, propylene glycol, water.
How do I use it?
- Apply a 1ml dose to the total affected area twice daily, with a 12 hour interval using the appropriate applicator.
- If you miss one or two applications, just carry on as normal as if you had not missed the dose – do not use twice as much or twice as often
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after applying Regaine for Women Regular Strength and rinse other areas that have come into contact with Regaine for Women Regular Strength
Do not exceed 2ml in a day and do not use more than twice a day even if you have missed an application. Exceeding the recommended dose will not re-grow your hair any more quickly and you may risk side effects
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!