Rose Bamboo Hat - Wine
This product is currently not in stock for your country.
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
- How to use
About Rose Bamboo Hat - Wine
Introducing the Rose Bamboo Hat by Live Better With!
We know how important headwear can be during cancer treatment, which is why we've selected for comfort and quality instead of relying on itchy fabric blends. The Rose hat is made with 95% bamboo with a touch of elastane which gives a luxurious, super soft feel with a natural fit. Bamboo is an excellent organic fabric choice; it is very soft and also quick to absorb moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable. Bamboo hats can be worn all year round as they keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
We’ve made these hats specifically for hair loss wearers and they are a perfect for a comfortable alternative to wigs. They're ideal for extra sensitive scalps because they don't itch or have harsh areas that can irritate a bald head. A feminine and oh so stylish design, they’re easy to wear and can be put on in seconds - no faffing around with ties or loops.
- Offers UV protection by cutting out 98% of harmful UV rays
- A delightful floral applique dresses up this lightweight hat for flirty casual wear
- Available in 3 colours
- Our bamboo hats are hypoallergenic. The eco-friendly bamboo fibres do not irritate the skin. Gentler than many man-made fibres. Bamboo is a natural solution for you if you are experiencing irritated or sensitive skin from chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- The fabric is also antibacterial. This unique antibacterial quality is due to an antimicrobial bio-agent called “bamboo kun” which is found naturally in the fibre. This kun makes bamboo a naturally antibacterial, antifungal and odour resistant fibre, through multiple washings.
Luxurious and feminine, our Live Better With bamboo hats will leave you feeling covered and confident as you head about your day!
This beautiful hat is made from 95% bamboo and 5% elastane.
How do I use it?
- Hand wash cold
- Tumble dry on low setting or lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach
- Iron on a low heat
Hope this colour becomes available in New Zealand. I have just started chemotherapy and would like to buy a couple of these beautiful coloured hats🌺
Fantastic hat I now have four of them, not just a great hat but they also make you feel more human and less of a patient which is a great plus!!
I feel comfortable wearing these hat's anywhere. I have 6 different colours They wash beautifully and many people have remarked about how pretty they are. I didn't want to go down the 'wig ' route. These are perfect for me. Thank you 😀
Offers complete comfort. My chemo has also gifted me early menopause and without hair to soak up the sweats this is ideal for keeping my head fresh and consistent in temperature. I love being able to abandon the wigs which are incredibly hot and have brought on headaches for me personally. I embrace my new freedom... The high street charge double for these!!