Scar Heal - ScarSil Topical Silicone Gel 30ml
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
Many people have surgery as part of their treatment for cancer which can leave scars. ScarSil Topical Silicone Gel is a doctor recommended non-surgical option to improve the appearance of scars for all skin types and colours. Containing medical grade silicone this gel is clinically tested and proven to soften, flatten and smooth both new and old scars, and relieve the itching and discomfort associated with them.
- Easy to use and no reported side effects
- Can be used on new and old scars
- Transparent, odorless, self-drying and waterproof
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?
This cream has made my scar less sensitive and it's gone a silvery colour and the redness has been reduced
What are the ingredients?
97% Silicone-Gel Siloxan, PolySiloxan per 1%: Vitamin C-derivative, Emu-oil Squalene
How do I use it?
- Use scarsil once the wound is completely closed and as soon as stitches have been removed.
- Eash and dry the skin area before use
- Allow to dry for 5 minutes before covering
- Use until improvement is seen,2-3 months is generally recommended
The product is of a very high quality. My daughter uses it once a day and I highly recommend it to those with small scars