Silesse™ Sting-Free Skin Barrier
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
I kept having leakage problems from the wafer and tried a bunch of different products. When I eventually tried this, I was amazed at how much better the adhesion was and have been gradually feeling that, I can actually go places without the fear of having blowouts and being embarrassed.
- How to use
About Silesse™ Sting-Free Skin Barrier
- Creates a breathable barrier that protects the skin from damage caused by adhesives, body waste and friction
- Idea for daily use: no residue build up or bonding to skin folds
- On-going skin protection for up to 72 hours
How does Silesse work?
How do I use Silesse™ Sting-Free Skin Barrier?
- Clean and thoroughly dry the skin.
- Hold approximately 10cm from the area to be treated and apply a uniform coating in a sweeping motion.
- Ensure Silesse™ is completely dry before applying adhesive products, such as appliances or dressings.
Living with an ostomy
If you're new to living with an ostomy, check out our free guide to Stoma Care.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!