Live Better With Silk Chemo Scarf with Bamboo Headband
Shine bright with our stunning new bamboo headwear range - only at Live Better With!
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
About Live Better With Silk Chemo Scarf with Bamboo Headband
- A gorgeously feminine, flowing silk scarf with an easy-to-wear headband
- Simple, smart design - easy tucking loop at the base of the headband means there's no need to learn complex headscarf tying techniques!
- Headband made from 95% bamboo and 5% lycra for a soft, secure and comfortable fit
- Super soft material - smooth silk scarf and non-irritating headband for sensitive scalp following chemo or radiation therapy
- Breathable and moisture-wicking - keeps your scalp cool and dry even in warmer weather
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal - natural properties in bamboo headband mean the skin is less prone to infection
More about our Silk Chemo Scarf:
Just because you're going through hair loss, doesn't mean you've lost your personality - so we've created our own exclusive range of stunning, vibrant chemo headwear to help you feel confident and comfortable during and after treatment.
Made from super-soft, natural fabric, our bamboo cancer hats are the perfect alternative to the itchy scalp and overheating that you might experience when wearing wigs.
With naturally antibacterial properties and an incredibly soft texture, bamboo is our top recommended fabric for sensitive skin and scalp.
Why we recommend bamboo hats
Bamboo is one of our favourite products here at Live Better With. You just can't beat bamboo material when you're going through cancer treatment - we think it's a bit of a miracle material.
- Bamboo fabric helps with temperature control - the breathable material keeps your head cool in hot weather, but insulates you when you need a little extra warmth.
- Bamboo hats are moisture-wicking, like some fitness clothing - they draw moisture away from your scalp, keeping your skin fresh and dry for longer.
- Bamboo fibres are naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, so your bamboo headwear stays fresher for longer, and your scalp is less prone to infection.
- Perhaps most importantly, we recommend bamboo hats because they're incredibly soft to the touch. If your scalp is sensitive and you're going through hair loss after chemo, radiation or surgery, you deserve a little extra luxury.
Customers often buy together
Very pretty and arrived quickly. Would recommend
I bought two of these because they're so lovely! The fit is good, not too tight and they are very comfortable
Love the style of this beautiful headscarf. I bought the butterflies print and its gorgeous! Helped me to feel confident and stylish and the fabric is so soft and gentle. Will definitely be buying the purple one next!