Sio Vertical Mastopexy Shape (Pack of 2)
This product is currently not in stock for your country.
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
- How to use
About Sio Vertical Mastopexy Shape (Pack of 2)
Many people have surgery as part of their treatment for cancer which can leave scars. Combining the healing and restorative effects of silicone (Si) and oxygen (O), these adhesives, if worn for just a few hours a day will diminish your scars to the point where they are virtually invisible.
The SiO Vertical Mastopexy measures 6.5 inches long by 3 inches wide. The vertical mastopexy, or “lollipop” shape is designed specifically for when you have had a vertical breast lift (mastopexy) procedure. You get two shapes in a pack.
The silicone hydrates better than any ingredient approved for topical use. It holds moisture in, while allowing oxygen to pass freely thereby allowing your skin to breath while maintaining and increasing moisture levels. This helps to create a state of ideal oxygen and moisture balance, allowing for optimal healing and minimization of scar tissue.
SiO Skin Therapy is free from parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, TEA, DEA, PEG, PPG or urea and is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
Self-adhesive silicone gel sheeting to prevent or reduce scars and keloids.
Designed specifically for when you have had a vertical breast lift (mastopexy) procedure.
The sheets are reusable, lightweight, flexible, and durable.
How do I use it?
- Step 1: Remove SiO from the package.
- Step 2: Ensure SiO completely covers the scar. For proper coverage, we recommend not altering the product’s size; but if necessary, use sharp scissors to trim the product and allow for a minimum of 1/2” area around the entire scar. More area helps the product stay in place. Store the remaining gel sheet in a dry place, like the package the SiO came in.
- Step 3: Remove the backing from the product taking care not to overly stretch the material. Apply SiO sticky-side down to the scar and gently smooth it with your fingers.
- **Helpful hint—for a larger area, remove a small portion of backing, apply SiO to the scar and then peel off remaining backing while applying little by little along the scar.**
- Step 4: Wear SiO for 12 hours for the first day and then gradually increase to as much as 23 hours a day.
- Step 5: Remove and clean both sides of SiO at least once per day with warm water and plain soap (no moisturizer or detergent).
- Step 6: Place the SiO on a clean surface and allow to dry prior to re-application.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!