Tena Wash Cream
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
Tena Wash Cream helps you to wash personal areas easily, even if you are spending lots of time in bed or struggling with mobility. Many people living with cancer find that when they're recovering from surgery, these kinds of products are especially helpful.
- Tena Wash Cream is a convenient replacement for soap and water
- Washes delicate and sensitive areas without irritating the skin
- Makes washing in bed easier
- Does not need to be washed off - helps to create a barrier between skin and clothes
- Moisturises the skin
- Alcohol free with light fragrance for a pleasanta after-washing scent
- Suitable for all skin types
When bed bound and incontinent, it can be tough to wash personal areas. Tena Wash Cream provides an easy solution to this problem. Tena Wash Cream is a replacement for soap and water and does no need to be washed off.
The cream is alcohol-free and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, fragile skin. It is available in two sizes; 500ml and 1000ml.
Customers often buy together
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?
I rely on this for my husband's after toilet care. It is useful that it can be left on to create a barrier between skin and clothing.
What are the ingredients?
Aqua, Glyceryl Stearates, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, PEG-20 Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid
How do I use it?
- Apply with a soft wipe or wash glove
- No need to rinse with water
- If the cream becomes contaminated when applying the first layer, gently wipe it off
- Subsequent layers can be left on the skin to moisturise
This wash cream is great for the shower, odourless and non foaming. 1 litre lasts and lasts. Great to clean dry sore skin. Doesn't irritate.