The Recovery Brobe
This product is currently not in stock for your country.
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
The Recovery Brobe is the first bra and robe combination designed for breast cancer surgery recovery. It is a functional yet feminine garment that is perfect for any woman undergoing any breast surgery, such as mastectomy, breast reconstruction, breast augmentation or breast reduction.
Inside the robe are two pockets on either side to hold post-operative fluid drains. The front closure bra also has built-in pockets to hold ice packs and/or a prosthetic breast and is detachable for added comfort throughout the day. This is a one-of-a-kind recovery garment that you or your loved one can wear long after the healing is done.
- Made to be worn before, during and after recovery
- Designed with pockets built inside the robe to hold post-operative fluid drains
- Detachable bra fastens in the front with Velcro and has pockets built inside the bra to hold ice packs and/or prosthetic breast
- 3/4" sleeves make for easy IV access during treatment
- Luxurious fabric and functional robe for breast surgery recovery
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!