Tints of Nature Dry Shampoo 15g
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
- How to use
- Product FAQs
About Tints of Nature Dry Shampoo 15g
This Dry Shampoo by Tints of Nature is the natural way to keep hair feeling fresh and clean on those in-between wash days.
Going through cancer treatment can be tiring, it can also mean our skin and scalp can be more sensitive to irritation. Some days you just want an easy solution that’s kind to your skin and hair, but still makes you look and feel good!
- Developed with natural and organic ingredients - this unique and patented formula is created with 99.5% natural and organic ingredients and 100% natural fragrance.
- Free from parabens, SLS (sulphates).
- Travel size - comes in a handy travel size, non-aerosol bottle for when you’re on the go.
- 100 Washes - an easy way to gently absorb excess oil from your hair to leave it looking fresh and revived.
- Vegan-friendly - this effective and fast working cruelty-free treatment that gives your hair the boost it needs!
- Environmentally friendly - made using efficient, energy saving and low carbon manufacturing methods. All packaging is recyclable and where possible is made from already recycled materials.
Going through cancer treatment can often make our skin and scalp more sensitive and prone to irritation. Tints of Nature Dry Shampoo works without any of the chemicals in other dry shampoos. The unique, patented lightweight formula is blended with 99.5% natural and organic ingredients to ensure its kind to your skin and hair.
On those days when you’re in a hurry, feeling tired or when washing your hair seems like too much effort, don’t worry. Spray a few short bursts of Tints of Nature Dry Shampoo onto your scalp and massage to absorb excess oil and moisture to revive and refresh your hair.
Tints of Nature Dry Shampoo comes in a handy travel size, non-aerosol bottle so it’s perfect for when you’re on the go! The bottle contains enough product for up to 100 washes, so will easily last for longer trips away or just to keep in your bag for when your hair needs an extra boost.
Easy to use, simply spritz on your hair, massage and brush through for the product to take effect. It won’t leave a white residue so it’s great for colour treated hair.
All products by Tints of Nature are created with the environment in mind, are cruelty-free and have never been tested on animals. The packaging is also recyclable or made from recyclable materials. The formulas are developed using efficient, carbon saving manufacturing methods.
Tapioca Starch, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, **Hectorite, **Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Potassium Sorbate, †Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol.
How to use
- Give the bottle a good shake.
- Adjust the directional nozzle…never miss a section of hair with this eco-friendly pump.
- Spray with short bursts targeting your roots and wait 1 minute.
- Massage… brush your hair to remove any excess powder. Fresh hair in an instant...naturally!
Is Tints of Nature Dry Shampoo suitable for someone going through cancer treatment?
Yes - Tints of Nature always recommends consulting with your doctor before use. As it’s made with 99.5% natural and organic ingredients and 100% natural fragrance, it’s much less likely to irritate sensitive skin common in cancer patients.
For more information on Tints of Nature hair care during and after cancer treatment, please find a downloadable guide below:
Is Tints of Nature Dry Shampoo suitable for coloured hair?
Yes. As unlike some dry shampoos, it doesn’t leave a powdery white residue so it shouldn’t noticeably change the appearance of any artificial colour on the hair.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!