Tints of Nature Hydrate Shampoo
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
- How to use
- Product FAQs
About Tints of Nature Hydrate Shampoo
Give your hair some TLC with this natural, ultra conditioning shampoo by Tints of Nature. Perfect for dry or coloured hair or anyone looking for a more natural way to take care of their hair.
If you’ve been through cancer treatment, like many people you may have noticed that your hair is feeling dry, more brittle or has lost some of its former lustre. Tints of Nature Shampoo was specifically created with natural, organic ingredients to help care for your hair without the unnecessary chemicals contained in many hair products.
- Developed with natural and organic ingredients - lecithin, aloe and sunflower work to gently clean, condition and moisturise your hair.
- Free from parabens, SLS (sulphates) and colour stripping salts to care for your hair as gently as possible.
- Vegan-friendly - all products from Tints of Nature are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- Suitable for natural or coloured hair: Tints of Nature works to restore and hydrate the hair, giving your natural or coloured hair more depth and shine
- Made using efficient, energy saving and low carbon manufacturing methods.
- All packaging is recyclable and where possible is made from already recycled materials.
After cancer treatment, often, the last thing we want to use on our hair and body are unnecessary chemicals. Many shampoos can be drying for hair, but the Tints of Nature Hydrate Shampoo works harmoniously with Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner and Hydrate Treatment for smoother, softer, healthier hair.
Unlike many other shampoos, this formula is free from parabens, SLS (sulphates) and colour stripping salts. This makes it perfect for dry or coloured hair.
This formula includes natural and organic ingredients like lecithin, aloe and sunflower that work to gently clean, condition and moisturise your hair. The ultra-conditioning blend of natural and organic ingredients helps hair to look and feel healthier and full of life.
All the products by Tints of Nature are created with the environment in mind. This shampoo is cruelty-free and has never been tested on animals. The packaging is recyclable or made from recyclable materials and the formulas are developed using efficient, carbon saving manufacturing methods.
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, **Lauryl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, **Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Panthenol, **Benzyl Alcohol, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, †Parfum, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, **Glycerin, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, **Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexyglycerin, **Sorbic Acid, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin, **Potassium Sorbate.
How to use
This is how to use your Tints of Nature Hydrate Shampoo to get the very best results for your hair.
1. First, apply a generous amount of Tints of Nature Hydrate Shampoo into your hand and massage thoroughly into your hair creating a creamy lather.
2. Rinse thoroughly.
3. For maximum results, shampoo for a second time, then and apply Tints of Nature Hydrate Treatment followed by Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner.
4. Rinse and blow dry or allow to dry naturally.
Is Tints of Nature Shampoo suitable for someone who is living with cancer or going through treatment?
Yes - Tints of Nature always recommends consulting with your doctor before use. After cancer treatment, many people find that their hair doesn’t feel as healthy as it used to do. Tints of Nature Shampoo is a gentle, natural shampoo that can help to restore strength, shine and moisture to dry, brittle or damaged hair.
For more information on Tints of Nature hair care during and after cancer treatment, please find a downloadable guide below:
Can I use Tints of Nature Shampoo on its own?
Tints of nature shampoo is specially formulated to gently cleanse the hair. You can definitely use it on its own, however, you will get the best results if you use it alongside the Tints of Nature conditioner and hair treatment.
I have been looking for a shampoo for ages that doesn't take the colour and natural oils out of my hair. Finally I have found one and even better there's a conditioner that goes with it!
My hair was really dry and this has helped
Lovely smelling shampoo and didn't take any of the colour out of my hair