Tints of Nature Scalp Treatment 75ml
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
- How to use
- Product FAQs
About Tints of Nature Scalp Treatment 75ml
Having an itchy irritated or dry scalp is one of the common side effects of cancer treatment, especially if you colour your hair. Although it’s normal, it can still be really uncomfortable.
Luckily, Tints of Nature Scalp Treatment provides instant soothing relief for sore, irritated and sensitive scalps.
- Developed with 99% natural and organic ingredients - fennel seed extract, aloe and sea mayweed work to soothe and relieve a dry, itchy scalp.
- Free from parabens, SLS (sulphates) and perfumes care for your scalp as gently as possible.
- Soothing - helps to soothe a scalp irritated by hair dyes, environmental pollutants or external treatments.
- Vegan-friendly - a luxurious vegan-friendly and cruelty-free treatment that gives your hair all the TLC it needs!
- Made using efficient, energy saving and low carbon manufacturing methods.
- All packaging is recyclable and where possible is made from already recycled materials.
Having an itchy, irritated or dry scalp is one of the common side effects of cancer treatment, especially if you colour your hair. The skin and scalp can become more sensitive to irritants, so often, products that didn’t affect you before might do so now. Although it’s normal, it can still be really uncomfortable.
Made with 99% natural ingredients, this Scalp Treatment is perfume free and uses a unique, cruelty-free blend of natural and organic ingredients to gently treat irritation, while caring for coloured or bleached hair.
All products by Tints of Nature are created with the environment in mind, are cruelty-free and have never been tested on animals. The packaging is also recyclable or made from recyclable materials. The formulas are developed using efficient, carbon saving manufacturing methods.
Aqua, *Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, **Tripleurospermum Maritimum (Sea Mayweed) Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase.
How to use
Tints of Nature Scalp Treatment can be applied on wet or dry hair.
- Spray evenly across your scalp and leave to dry - no need to rinse.
- Begin to feel the soothing relief and no more itching!
Is Tints of Nature Scalp Treatment suitable for someone going through cancer treatment or recovery?
Yes - Tints of Nature always recommends consulting with your doctor before use. As the formula is created from 99% natural ingredients it’s less likely to irritate skin or scalps that have become more sensitive after cancer treatment.
For more information on Tints of Nature hair care during and after cancer treatment, please find a downloadable guide below: