Tints of Nature Semi Permanent Henna Hair Dye
- How to use
- Product FAQs
About Tints of Nature Semi Permanent Henna Hair Dye
After treatment for cancer, you may find that your hair is weaker, more brittle, or showing more signs of grey. Natural, organic hair products like this semi-permanent hair dye by Tints of Nature can help to restore lustre and colour to hair without the long-term commitment.
This formula gives a gorgeous blend of natural tones:
- Specially developed to naturally lock in your colour whilst strengthening and hydrating your hair for visibly healthier results and happier hair.
- Semi-permanent hair colour with healthy, glossy results and up to 80% of grey coverage.
- Natural ingredients; made with natural henna and plant extracts.
- Penetrates deep inside the hair to give rich, glossy colour, unlike traditional henna home hair dyes.
- Vegan-friendly; all products from Tints of Nature are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- All packaging is recyclable and where possible is made from recycled materials.
Cancer treatment can often leave hair feeling thinner, more brittle or you may notice that it’s growing back a different colour - even grey. Harsh ingredients in some hair dyes can be damaging to the hair, which isn’t ideal if you’re trying to take care of it. If you want to change the look of your hair as naturally as possible, Tints of Nature Semi-Permanent Henna Cream is the perfect solution.
Unlike traditional henna home hair dyes, this rich and nourishing Henna Cream formula penetrates deep inside the hair, whilst strengthening and conditioning, to give you beautiful semi-permanent hair colour with healthy, glossy results and up to 80% of grey coverage.
The semi-permanent dye means you can experiment with different tones and colours without the commitment. And if you like to change your look regularly, you can do so with minimal stress to your hair.
Tints of Nature was developed in 1995 by the small team at Herb UK, to give consumers a natural alternative for hair care. Many hair care products contain high amounts of chemical ingredients. Tints of Nature was born to harness the power and potential of kinder, more natural ingredients in the beauty sector.
Aqua,**Propanediol, **Cetyl Alcohol, **Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-10, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Alcohol Denat., Stearalkonium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, †Parfum, Basic Red 76, Polyquaternium-10, Basic Brown 16, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Limonene, Basic Blue 99, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Sodium Benzoate, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Acid Violet 43, Basic Yellow 57, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, **Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Urea, †Parfum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.
How do I use it?
Tints of Nature always recommends consulting your doctor before using hair dye post cancer treatment.
To achieve maximum results from your colour application treat your hair to a pre-colour treatment, with Tints of Nature Hydrate Treatment or Structure Treatment …and always remember to carry out your skin sensitivity and strand test!
1. Shampoo your hair with Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for removing any product build up on your hair and for tackling those stubborn greys).
2. Gently comb through your hair, removing any tangles.
3. Pop on the plastic gloves provided, shake the colour bottle well and unscrew the tip.
4. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour bottle starting at the roots and hairline, working it through your hair.
5. Gently massage all of the colour into your hair until thoroughly saturated.
6. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair and wait for 30 minutes. For grey coverage wait 40 minutes.
7. Using your clean gloves, remove the plastic cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear.
8. Condition your hair and comb through, leave for 5 minutes...We recommend our naturally nourishing, moisture-rich Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner. Rinse well.
Are Tints of Nature Semi-Permanent Henna Cream suitable for people who have been through treatment for cancer?
This Henna Cream is suitable for use after cancer treatment - Tints of Nature always recommends consulting your doctor before use. Don't forget to carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before highlighting your hair.
Tints of Nature hair products are developed to be especially kind to the hair and skin compared to other hair dyes. Containing fewer chemicals or potentially irritating ingredients, the entire range is cruelty-free.
This dye is perfect if you are looking for a temporary colour change, looking to experiment with a new shade or add depth to your existing colour.
For more information on Tints of Nature hair care during and after cancer treatment, please find a downloadable guide below:
Will Tints of Nature cover my grey hairs?
Yes! Tints of Nature Henna Cream semi-permanent home hair dyes will cover up to 80% of grey/white hairs. Grey and white hairs can be very resistant to colouring, this is usually because the hairs are lacking in essential moisture. Although our colours are designed to cover those pesky greys, we have some top tips for those very stubborn hairs.
How do I choose the best Tints of Nature Henna Cream shade for me?
Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before applying any colour to your hair to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient used… even to the most natural of ones.
Tints of Nature Henna Cream semi-permanent hair dye will add depth and tone to your existing shade and can take your hair any shade darker. Follow these simple steps for beautiful results...
1. Using our shade range, select a colour that best represents your natural hair colour.
2. Choose any colour within that shade level or any shade darker.
For example: If you have Dark Brown hair or similar, you can use any shade darker, Black or Chocolate, which will add further depth and tone to your hair without drastically changing your overall shade.
Please note this product DOES NOT contain peroxide, therefore, it will NOT lift your hair to a lighter shade. To lighten your hair by one shade shop for our permanent hair dye range or alternatively shop for our Lightener range, suitable for medium brown to blonde hair.
Customers often buy together
I bought this for my mum, who has managed to grow some hair as they’ve changed her chemo. She has always had bright purple hair, so trying to get a bold colour was really important to her. She had mostly grey hair before we began. The hair dye is absolutely brilliant. 2 applications gave my mum a rich, bold and vibrant colour, and she has felt confident enough to ditch the wigs which is so freeing. Awesome product. We love it.
This is the best semi permant hair dye i have ever used....
Colour result fantastic. Recommend this product very highly. Will continue to use. Brilliant that it's not tested on animals.