Tints of Nature Hair Structure Treatment 75ml
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
- How to use
- Product FAQs
About Tints of Nature Hair Structure Treatment 75ml
After cancer treatment, it’s normal to find that your hair feels thinner, dryer or more brittle as it grows back. Tints of Nature Structure Treatment can help to repair and protect damaged hair whilst adding back moisture and restoring softness.
Made with organic and natural ingredients, the unique formula is kind to your hair and scalp, repairing from the inside out.
- Developed with natural and organic ingredients - quinoa, chamomile and aloe work harmoniously to repair damaged hair.
- Free from parabens, SLS (sulphates) and drying or colour stripping salts to care for your hair as gently as possible.
- Repairing - helps to repair your hair from continued colouration, heat styling and UV damage.
- Colour safe - specially formulated to protect your colour and improve colour retention.
- Vegan-friendly - a luxurious vegan-friendly and cruelty-free treatment that gives your hair all the TLC it needs!
- Made using efficient, energy saving and low carbon manufacturing methods.
- All packaging is recyclable and where possible is made from already recycled materials.
Tints of Nature Structure Treatment uses a unique strengthening formula with natural and organic ingredients like quinoa, aloe and chamomile that work together to repair and protect damaged hair, whilst adding back essential moisture for soft, healthy hair.
Tints of Nature Hydrate is free from parabens, SLS (sulphates) and colour stripping salts to ensure it makes your hair look and feel great, but is also gentle on sensitive skin. Unlike some products, it won’t build up on your hair making it look dull. The more you use it, the better your hair will look and feel.
Specially formulated to protect your colour and improve colour retention Tints of Nature Structure Treatment is the hero in a bottle for your stressed out hair.
All products by Tints of Nature are created with the environment in mind, are cruelty-free and have never been tested on animals. The packaging is also recyclable or made from recyclable materials. The formulas are developed using efficient, carbon saving manufacturing methods.
Aqua, **Propanediol, **Coco Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Quaternium-80, Magnesium Sulfate, Quaternium-22, Phenoxyethanol, †Parfum, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene.
How to use
- Wash your hair with Tints of Nature Hydrate Shampoo, work into a creamy lather and rinse.
- Towel dry your hair and spray a generous amount of Tints of Nature Structure Treatment from root to tip.
- Massage thoroughly into a lather, ensuring all of your hair is covered.
- Pin your hair up and wait 15 minutes.
- Rinse your hair and blow dry.
Is Tints of Nature Structure Treatment suitable for someone going through cancer treatment or recovery?
Yes - Tints of Nature always recommends consulting with your doctor before use. After or during cancer treatment, the hair can feel dryer, weaker or more brittle. Tints of Nature Structure Treatment helps to repair and protect damaged hair whilst adding back moisture and restoring softness.
For more information on Tints of Nature hair care during and after cancer treatment, please find a downloadable guide below:
Is Tints of Nature Structure Treatment suitable for coloured hair?
Yes. This formula was specially created to protect your colour and improve colour retention.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!