Men's Ostomy Hernia Support Vest
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
About Men's Ostomy Hernia Support Vest
Hernia support vests are an essential accessory for staying comfortable and secure following ostomy surgery. If you have a hernia, or are interested in preventing a parastomal hernia, a hernia vest is the perfect undergarment to keep you supported.
Designed by leading UK ostomy clothing brand Vanilla Blush, these vests are designed to fit discreetly under your clothes, giving you the extra layer of support you need to feel comfortable and secure.
By spreading gentle pressure and support across the whole abdomen area, vests can help to prevent leakage, increase your comfort and security, and reduce the chance of developing a parastomal hernia.
Made with breathable, sweat-reducing fabric that won't roll up when stretched, these support vests are easy to wear, and designed to keep you feeling cool and fresh.
- Support is spread evenly across the abdomen
- Reduces chance of leaks - without putting pressure directly on the stoma
- Doesn't roll up under clothes - firm, gentle support
- Breathable, skin-friendly fabric helps reduce sweating and skin irritation
- Unisex design - suitable for both men and women, with wide supportive shoulder straps
- 92% cotton, 8% elastane
- Wash dark colours separately
- Wash at 40 degrees
- Do not tumble dry, bleach, or dry clean
- Iron at a cool temperature
All items carry the security of the CE MARK, which means they conform to the Medical Devices Directive and Conformity Assessment.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!