Vanilla Blush Men's Level 3 Hernia Support Belt
Daily support for your abdominal muscles whilst reducing the appearance of the hernia underneath your clothes.
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
- How to use
About Vanilla Blush Men's Level 3 Hernia Support Belt
Parastomal Hernias can be a major problem for some following Ostomy surgery, the Vanilla Blush Level 3 Hernia Support Belt helps to support the abdominal muscles and hernia/bulge. The appearance of the bulge is also reduced underneath your clothes to give you a little more discretion throughout the day.
- Features wide Velcro section for simple adjustment throughout the day
- Cotton lining can be worn directly on skin and minimises sweating and risk of leakage
- Special design and fabric moulds to your hernia, bulge and/or stoma without restricting your Stoma’s output
Designed by leading UK ostomy clothing brand Vanilla Blush, each piece in the hernia support range is designed to fit discreetly under your clothes, while giving you the extra layer of support you need to feel comfortable and secure.
How do I use it?
How to measure your size
Measure the fullest part of your stomach, usually where your stoma is. This will give you an accurate representation of what belt you will need to order.
There is no need for customisation of our belt as the large velcro fastening gives you plenty of room to adjust accordingly. Our belt is also 26cm in depth which gives you an incredible amount of coverage for support.
How to put on the belt
There are three ways to put on the belt:
- Insert one hand inside the glove and hold the other end of the belt round the waist. With one hand on the Velcro pad, push the glove away from the body - this extension enables the wearer to decide how much support they require to be comfortable and whilst supporting the hernia, or stomal bulge. When pulling round and sticking the Velcro down, be sure to keep the Velcro section away from your stoma to allow the stoma to function.
- Fasten the Velcro and step inside the belt and pull it up to the abdomen whilst taking care not to pull on the Stoma device. Once in place, it can be adjusted should you require less or more support.
- If you already have an established hernia lie on your back and push your hernia in before pulling the belt round your body to get the ultimate amount of support.
To empty your stoma appliance, simply pull belt up from the bottom and allow the stoma appliance to be released to drain, or remove belt and reapply.
Outer: 65% Polyamide, 35% Elastane
Lining: 94% Cotton, 6% Elastane
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!