Vanilla Blush Women's Black Intimacy Ostomy Underwear
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
- How to use
About Vanilla Blush Women's Black Intimacy Ostomy Underwear
Having an ostomy bag shouldn't get in the way of you feeling gorgeous in those intimate moments. These feminine and stylish knickers from Vanilla Blush have a discreet split crotch design with an internal pocket for supporting your ostomy bag - allowing you to feel sexy and secure.
- Integrated cotton pocket keeps your bag away from your skin, minimising sweating and irritation
- Helps to prevent leaks by taking pressure off your bag and reducing sweating
- Made from a soft, stretchy blend with a cotton internal pocket that's gentle against your skin
- Split crotch design
How do I use it?
How to position your bag in the ostomy briefs
- Angle your ostomy bag so that the opening is pointing towards your inner thigh
- Place the bag inside the internal ostomy pocket
- Go about your day with your ostomy appliance comfortably and securely fastened
Living with an ostomy
If you're new to living with an ostomy, check out our free guide to Stoma Care.
What are the ostomy briefs made from?
These briefs are made from 80% polyamide, 20% elastane with a cotton gusset and internal pocket.
Find out more about the story behind Vanilla Blush in this short video:
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!