Special offer: 10% Off iBeani E-Reader/Tablet Cushion
Weleda Skin Food - 75ml
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
This cream has brought my hands back from the edge of being cracked and dry to looking fantastic in only a couple of uses, cannot rate it highly enough.
- How to use
About Weleda Skin Food - 75ml
Weleda Skin Food is an intensive moisturiser which deeply penetrates the skin and helps to ease dryness and itchiness after chemotherapy.
- Weleda Skin Food helps to calm dry, and itchy skin after cancer treatment
- Moisturises and hydrates the skin
- Contains chamomile and calendula for hydrating, calming relief
- Made with natural ingredients and lightly fragranced with natural essential oils
Cancer treatments, including radiotherapy and chemotherapy, often result in dry and flaky skin. Weleda Skin Food is a natural, moisturising lotion that can help to moisturise and hydrate the skin's natural barrier. Just a small amount of Weleda Skin Food is needed with each application. The herbal extracts in Weleda Skin Food include calming chamomile and calendula. Skin Food is lightly fragranced with sweet orange, lavender, wild pansy and rosemary for a natural, gentle scent.
What are the ingredients of Weleda Skin Food?
Water (aqua), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lanolin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, alcohol, beeswax (cera flava), glyceryl linoleate, hydrolyzed beeswax, fragrance (parfum)*, viola tricolor extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, cholesterol, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*, citral*, coumarin. * = from natural essential oils.
How do I use it?
- A little goes a long way, so apply sparingly.
- Apply anywhere with dry, itchy or cracked skin.
- If you're applying Skin Food to your face, note that the cream is very rich. Pat on gently to avoid dragging the skin.
- Elsewhere on the body, gently smooth Skin Food into the skin until the cream is absorbed.
- To deeply nourish hard working, dry hands, apply liberally, cover with gloves, and leave overnight.
Customers often buy together
This Weleda Skin Food is great. Natural ingredients, mild and pleasing scent, and real body to the cream so that it really works into the skin.