Special offer: 10% Off iBeani E-Reader/Tablet Cushion
Vanilla Blush Ostomy Knickers - Cerise
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
These are the most comfortable knickers I have ever worn. I'm so glad my stoma nurse recommended Vanilla Blush.
- How to use
About Vanilla Blush Ostomy Knickers - Cerise
Ostomy underwear never looked so glamorous! These classic high-waisted briefs from Vanilla Blush are perfect for everyday wear, with an internal pocket for supporting your ostomy bag.
- Integrated cotton pocket keeps your bag away from your skin, minimising sweating and irritation
- Helps to prevent leaks by taking pressure off your bag and reducing sweating
- Made from a soft, stretchy cotton/elastane blend that's gentle against your skin
What are they made from?
The Cerise Knickers are made from 80% polyamide, 20% lycra. The gusset and internal pocket are made from 100% cotton.
Find out more about the story behind Vanilla Blush in this short video:
How to position your bag in the ostomy briefs
- Angle your ostomy bag so that the opening is pointing towards your inner thigh
- Place the bag inside the internal ostomy pocket
- Go about your day with your ostomy appliance comfortably and securely fastened
Living with an ostomy
If you're new to living with an ostomy, check out our free guide to Stoma Care.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!