Women's Ostomy Underwear
Fabulous ostomy underwear for women, from UK brand Vanilla Blush
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
These knickers fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable - now I feel much more confident when leaving the house.
- How to use
About Women's Ostomy Underwear
Ostomy underwear never looked so glamorous! These classic high-waisted briefs from Vanilla Blush are perfect for everyday wear, with an internal pocket for supporting your ostomy bag.
- Integrated cotton pocket keeps your bag away from your skin, minimising sweating and irritation
- Helps to prevent leaks by taking pressure off your bag and reducing sweating
- Made from a soft, stretchy cotton/elastane blend that's gentle against your skin
What are the ostomy briefs made from?
These briefs are made from 93% cotton, 7% elastane.
The briefs have a good amount of give in them, so if you are inbetween sizes, go with the smaller size (e.g. if you are between a 10 and a 12 then go with the size 10).
Find out more about the story behind Vanilla Blush in this short video:
How to position your bag in the ostomy briefs
- Angle your ostomy bag so that the opening is pointing towards your inner thigh
- Place the bag inside the internal ostomy pocket
- Go about your day with your ostomy appliance comfortably and securely fastened
Living with an ostomy
If you're new to living with an ostomy, check out our free guide to Stoma Care.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!