Vanilla Blush Ostomy Knickers - Violet Thong
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
This range is beautiful and what a help it is with having something like this. It's also nice to know there are other people out there with the same issues as me and I am very thankful that I survived. So everyday is a good day!
- How to use
About Vanilla Blush Ostomy Knickers - Violet Thong
Ostomy underwear never looked so glamorous! These classic high-waisted briefs from Vanilla Blush are perfect for everyday wear, with an internal pocket for supporting your ostomy bag.
- Integrated cotton pocket keeps your bag away from your skin, minimising sweating and irritation
- Helps to prevent leaks by taking pressure off your bag and reducing sweating
- Made from a soft, stretchy cotton/elastane blend that's gentle against your skin
What are they made from?
The Violet Thong is made from 80% polyamide, 20% lycra. The gusset and internal pocket are made from 100% cotton.
Find out more about the story behind Vanilla Blush in this short video:
How to position your bag in the ostomy briefs
- Angle your ostomy bag so that the opening is pointing towards your inner thigh
- Place the bag inside the internal ostomy pocket
- Go about your day with your ostomy appliance comfortably and securely fastened
Living with an ostomy
If you're new to living with an ostomy, check out our free guide to Stoma Care.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!