Yes Water-Based Organic Intimate Lubricant
6 x 5ml Applicators
To help people live better with cancer, we donate $1,000 to the American Cancer Society every month.
I first tried the YES WB product in May.I was shocked how amazing it was! IT IS DEFINITELY THE BEST PRODUCT THAT EXIST ON THE MARKET.I will order the VM soon. It sounds like a perfect product for an everyday use then every three days.The YES products saved me!
- How to use
About Yes Water-Based Organic Intimate Lubricant
Vaginal dryness and atrophy can lead to intimacy issues. Vaginal dryness can be a common side effect of some chemo treatments and radiotherapy to the vaginal area, but it can be left undiscussed if you are not comfortable talking to your doctor.
The Yes Water-Based Organic Intimate Lubricant -Applicators- has been designed to reduce irritation and dryness. It is Gynaecologist recommended and pH matched; allowing you to continue being intimate without worry.
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- pH matched
- Intensely hydrating
- Applicators deliver deep lubrication & hydration in the right amount to the right place
YES water based lubricant is made from organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food; from organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and from three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture. Food grade preservatives are included, and citric acid to buffer the pH
How do I use it?
- Remove applicator from the container. DO NOT USE if applicator tamper evident tip has been removed Hold the applicator at the wide end and shake contents to the narrow end before insertion
- Snap off tamper evident tip by twisting
- To apply, insert the narrow end of the applicator only, into the vagina. You can lie down, stand or sit to insert the applicator – whichever position is most comfortable.
- Once inserted squeeze the wide end, several times, to ensure the contents are released
- Continue to squeeze the applicator as you extract it
- These are single use applicators – discard when empty
- They are made from recyclable materials, please recycle where possible
Customers often buy together
Neither one of us has cancer, but for medical reasons (M.S., neurogenic bladder, chronic UTIS, often with antibiotic-resistant bacteria) my husband and I had to go without intercourse for 13 years, substituting alternate gratification We are now in our mid-sixties. When a doctor empowered us to stop the UTIs, we wanted to reestablish relations. This product has been a godsend. Together with estrogen suppositories, this product has enabled our blissful reunion I'll be buying it again.